Optimal pricing, EOL (end of life) warranty, and spare parts manufacturing strategy amid product transition
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1987. "Marketing-Production Decisions in an Industrial Channel of Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 981-1000, August.
- Esther Gal-Or, 1989. "Warranties as a Signal of Quality," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 50-61, February.
- Hau L. Lee & Meir J. Rosenblatt, 1986. "A Generalized Quantity Discount Pricing Model to Increase Supplier's Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1177-1185, September.
- Wiener, Joshua Lyle, 1985. " Are Warranties Accurate Signals of Product Reliability?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 245-250, September.
- Michael Spence, 1977. "Consumer Misperceptions, Product Failure and Producer Liability," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 561-572.
- Rossana, Robert J., 1985. "Delivery lags and buffer stocks in the theory of investment by the firm," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 153-193, October.
- Gerald L. Thompson, 1968. "Optimal Maintenance Policy and Sale Date of a Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(9), pages 543-550, May.
- Theodore S. Glickman & Paul D. Berger, 1976. "Optimal Price and Protection Period Decisions for a Product Under Warranty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1381-1390, August.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard, 1999. "End-of-life service," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 487-497, March.
- DeCroix, Gregory A., 1999. "Optimal warranties, reliabilities and prices for durable goods in an oligopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 554-569, February.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1991. "Competitive Strategies for Two Firms with Asymmetric Production Cost Structures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1452-1473, November.
- Boulding, William & Kirmani, Amna, 1993. " A Consumer-Side Experimental Examination of Signaling Theory: Do Consumers Perceive Warranties as Signals of Quality?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 111-123, June.
- Subramanian Balachander, 2001. "Warranty Signalling and Reputation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(9), pages 1282-1289, September.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard, 1998. "End-of-life service: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 19-34, May.
- Shimp, Terence A & Bearden, William O, 1982. " Warranty and Other Extrinsic Cue Effects on Consumers' Risk Perceptions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 38-46, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:188:y:2008:i:3:p:723-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.