Cost analysis on renewable full-service warranties for multi-component systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pham, Hoang & Wang, Hongzhou, 1996. "Imperfect maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 425-438, November.
- Wang, Hongzhou, 2002. "A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 469-489, June.
- Yeh, Ruey Huei & Lo, Hui-Chiung, 2001. "Optimal preventive-maintenance warranty policy for repairable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 59-69, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shafiee, Mahmood & Chukova, Stefanka, 2013. "Maintenance models in warranty: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 561-572.
- Liu, Bin & Wu, Jun & Xie, Min, 2015. "Cost analysis for multi-component system with failure interaction under renewing free-replacement warranty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 874-882.
- Wu, Shaomin & Akbarov, Artur, 2011. "Support vector regression for warranty claim forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 196-204, August.
- Yun, Won Young & Murthy, D.N.P. & Jack, N., 2008. "Warranty servicing with imperfect repair," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 159-169, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:168:y:2006:i:2:p:492-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.