Separation in homogeneous systems with independent identical elements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausken, Kjell, 2008. "Strategic defense and attack for series and parallel reliability systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 856-881, April.
- Azaiez, M.N. & Bier, Vicki M., 2007. "Optimal resource allocation for security in reliability systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 773-786, September.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 1996. "Contest success functions (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 283-290.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2006. "Income, interdependence, and substitution effects affecting incentives for security investment," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 629-665.
- Vicki Bier & Santiago Oliveros & Larry Samuelson, 2007.
"Choosing What to Protect: Strategic Defensive Allocation against an Unknown Attacker,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(4), pages 563-587, August.
- Vicki Bier & Santiago Oliveros & Larry Samuelson, 2006. "Choosing What to Protect: Strategic Defensive Allocation against an Unknown Attacker," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000158, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Levitin, Gregory & Hausken, Kjell, 2009. "False targets efficiency in defense strategy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 155-162, April.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Heal, Geoffrey, 2003. "Interdependent Security," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 231-249, March-May.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:2:p:577-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kjell Hausken, 2005. "Production and Conflict Models Versus Rent-Seeking Models," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 59-93, April.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1995. "Anarchy and Its Breakdown," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 26-52, February.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:5:p:913-921 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:11:p:1740-1750 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levitin, Gregory, 2003. "Optimal allocation of multi-state elements in linear consecutively connected systems with vulnerable nodes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 406-419, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:119:y:2013:i:c:p:218-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:112:y:2013:i:c:p:59-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levitin, Gregory & Finkelstein, Maxim, 2017. "Effect of element separation in series-parallel systems exposed to random shocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 305-315.
- Mo, Huadong & Xie, Min & Levitin, Gregory, 2015. "Optimal resource distribution between protection and redundancy considering the time and uncertainties of attacks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 200-210.
More about this item
KeywordsSurvivability Vulnerability Reliability Defense Attack Protection Separation Game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:203:y:2010:i:3:p:625-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.