Non-block scheduling with priority for radiotherapy treatments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pham, Dinh-Nguyen & Klinkert, Andreas, 2008. "Surgical case scheduling as a generalized job shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1011-1025, March.
- Cheang, B. & Li, H. & Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B., 2003. "Nurse rostering problems--a bibliographic survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 447-460, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiang Ma & Antoine Sauré & Martin L. Puterman & Marianne Taylor & Scott Tyldesley, 2016. "Capacity planning and appointment scheduling for new patient oncology consults," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 347-361, December.
- H. Romero & N. Dellaert & S. Geer & M. Frunt & M. Jansen-Vullers & G. Krekels, 2013. "Admission and capacity planning for the implementation of one-stop-shop in skin cancer treatment using simulation-based optimization," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 75-86, March.
- Sauré, Antoine & Patrick, Jonathan & Tyldesley, Scott & Puterman, Martin L., 2012. "Dynamic multi-appointment patient scheduling for radiation therapy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 573-584.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9354-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmadi-Javid, Amir & Jalali, Zahra & Klassen, Kenneth J, 2017. "Outpatient appointment systems in healthcare: A review of optimization studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 3-34.
- Antoine Legrain & Marie-Andrée Fortin & Nadia Lahrichi & Louis-Martin Rousseau, 2015. "Online stochastic optimization of radiotherapy patient scheduling," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 110-123, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care service Radiotherapy Scheduling Integer programming Decision making process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:201:y:2010:i:1:p:289-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.