Amalgamation of partitions from multiple segmentation bases: A comparison of non-model-based and model-based methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Boztug, Yasemin & Reutterer, Thomas, 2008. "A combined approach for segment-specific market basket analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 294-312, May.
- Douglas Steinley & Michael Brusco, 2008. "Selection of Variables in Cluster Analysis: An Empirical Comparison of Eight Procedures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 125-144, March.
- Buratto, Alessandra & Grosset, Luca & Viscolani, Bruno, 2006. "Advertising a new product in a segmented market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1262-1267, December.
- Mizuno, Makoto & Saji, Akira & Sumita, Ushio & Suzuki, Hideo, 2008. "Optimal threshold analysis of segmentation methods for identifying target customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 358-379, April.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2008. "Optimal Partitioning of a Data Set Based on the p-Median Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Zhang, Michael & Bell, Peter C., 2007. "The effect of market segmentation with demand leakage between market segments on a firm's price and inventory decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 738-754, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagirov, Adil M. & Ugon, Julien & Mirzayeva, Hijran, 2013. "Nonsmooth nonconvex optimization approach to clusterwise linear regression problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 132-142.
- Schlittgen, Rainer & Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Becker, Jan-Michael, 2016. "Segmentation of PLS path models by iterative reweighted regressions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4583-4592.
- Yao Jiao & Yu Yang & Hongshan Zhang, 2019. "An integration model for generating and selecting product configuration plans," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 1291-1302, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing Clustering Market segmentation Consensus partition Finite mixture models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:201:y:2010:i:2:p:608-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.