Optimal threshold analysis of segmentation methods for identifying target customers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner Kamakura & Carl Mela & Asim Ansari & Anand Bodapati & Pete Fader & Raghuram Iyengar & Prasad Naik & Scott Neslin & Baohong Sun & Peter Verhoef & Michel Wedel & Ron Wilcox, 2005. "Choice Models and Customer Relationship Management," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 279-291, December.
- Dapeng Cui & David Curry, 2005. "Prediction in Marketing Using the Support Vector Machine," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 595-615, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrews, Rick L. & Brusco, Michael J. & Currim, Imran S., 2010. "Amalgamation of partitions from multiple segmentation bases: A comparison of non-model-based and model-based methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 608-618, March.
- Chuanmin Mi & Yetian Chen & Chiung-Shu Cheng & Joselyne Lucky Uwanyirigira & Ching-Torng Lin, 2019. "Exploring the Determinants of Hot Spring Tourism Customer Satisfaction: Causal Relationships Analysis Using ISM," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-20, May.
- Lessmann, Stefan & Voß, Stefan, 2009. "A reference model for customer-centric data mining with support vector machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 520-530, December.
- ALTAF Mohsin & REHMAN Ahmad & ALI Ahmed, 2012. "Determinants Of Customer Switching Behavior In Banking Sector," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(2), pages 20-34, August.
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:186:y:2008:i:1:p:358-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.