Choice Models and Customer Relationship Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bolton, R.N. & Lemo, K.N. & Verhoef, P.C., 2002. "The Theoretical Underpinnings of Customer Asset Management," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-80-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kopalle Praveen K & Neslin Scott A, 2003. "The Economic Viability of Frequency Reward Programs in a Strategic Competitive Environment," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-41, August.
- Ran Kivetz, 2003. "The Effects of Effort and Intrinsic Motivation on Risky Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 477-502, December.
- Wagner A. Kamakura & Michel Wedel, 2003. "List augmentation with model based multiple imputation: a case study using a mixed-outcome factor model," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(1), pages 46-57.
- Eric T. Anderson & Duncan I. Simester, 2004. "Long-Run Effects of Promotion Depth on New Versus Established Customers: Three Field Studies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 4-20, February.
- Rajiv Lal & David Bell, 2003. "The Impact of Frequent Shopper Programs in Grocery Retailing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 179-202, June.
- Füsun Gönül & Meng Ze Shi, 1998. "Optimal Mailing of Catalogs: A New Methodology Using Estimable Structural Dynamic Programming Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1249-1262, September.
- Prasad A. Naik & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2005. "Constrained Inverse Regression for Incorporating Prior Information," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 204-211, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Baecke & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Including Spatial Interdependence in Customer Acquisition Models: a Cross-Category Comparison," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/788, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- P. Baecke & D. Van Den Poel, 2010. "Improving purchasing behavior predictions by data augmentation with situational variables," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/658, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gupta, Sunil & Mela, Carl F. & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2009. "The value of a "free" customer," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb092903, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Bas Donkers & Peter Verhoef & Martijn Jong, 2007. "Modeling CLV: A test of competing models in the insurance industry," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Song Yao & Carl F. Mela, 2008. "Online Auction Demand," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 861-885, 09-10.
- P. Baecke & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Improving Customer Acquisition Models by Incorporating Spatial Autocorrelation at Different Levels of Granularity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/819, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- J. D’Haen & D. Van Den Poel, 2013. "Model-supported business-to-business prospect prediction based on an iterative customer acquisition framework," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/863, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andrés Musalem & Yogesh V. Joshi, 2009. "—How Much Should You Invest in Each Customer Relationship? A Competitive Strategic Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 555-565, 05-06.
- Mercedes Esteban-Bravo & Jose M. Vidal-Sanz & Gökhan Yildirim, 2014.
"Valuing Customer Portfolios with Endogenous Mass and Direct Marketing Interventions Using a Stochastic Dynamic Programming Decomposition,"
INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 621-640, September.
- Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M. & Yildirim, Gökhan, 2012. "Valuing customer portfolios with endogenous mass-and-direct-marketing interventions using a stochastic dynamic programming decomposition," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb121304, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Sander Triest & Maurice Bun & Erik Raaij & Maarten Vernooij, 2009. "The impact of customer-specific marketing expenses on customer retention and customer profitability," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 125-138, June.
- Mizuno, Makoto & Saji, Akira & Sumita, Ushio & Suzuki, Hideo, 2008. "Optimal threshold analysis of segmentation methods for identifying target customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 358-379, April.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:218-224 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscustomer relationship management; direct marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:16:y:2005:i:3:p:279-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .