Determinants Of Customer Switching Behavior In Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 2000.
"Customer Poaching and Brand Switching,"
RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 634-657, Winter.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1999. "Customer Poaching and Brand Switching," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1871, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Patrick S. McCarthy & P. K. Kannan & Radha Chandrasekharan & Gordon P. Wright, 1992. "Estimating Loyalty and Switching with an Application to the Automobile Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(10), pages 1371-1393, October.
- Stango, Victor, 2002. "Pricing with Consumer Switching Costs: Evidence from the Credit Card Market," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 475-492, December.
- Abel P. Jeuland, 1979. "The Interaction Effect of Preference and Availability on Brand Switching and Market Share," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 953-965, October.
- Mizuno, Makoto & Saji, Akira & Sumita, Ushio & Suzuki, Hideo, 2008. "Optimal threshold analysis of segmentation methods for identifying target customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 358-379, April.
- Zielke, Stephan, 2008. "Exploring asymmetric effects in the formation of retail price satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 335-347.
- Kenneth G. Elzinga & David E. Mills, 1998. "Switching Costs in the Wholesale Distribution of Cigarettes," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 282-293, October.
- Richard A. Colombo & Donald G. Morrison, 1989. "Note—A Brand Switching Model with Implications for Marketing Strategies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 89-99.
- Kim, Stephen Keysuk, 2007. "Relational behaviors in marketing channel relationships: Transaction cost implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1125-1134, November.
- Chiu, Hung-Chang & Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Li, Yu-Chuan & Lee, Monle, 2005. "Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1681-1689, December.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Nader, Georg & Fornell, Claes, 1996. "Expectations, perceived performance, and customer satisfaction for a complex service: The case of bank loans," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 163-182, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSwitching Behavior; Satisfaction; importance of services; banking services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:7:y:2012:i:2:p:20-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.