Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoel, Leslie & Wickliffe, Vanessa & Lee, Kyu Hye, 2004. "Attribute beliefs and spending as antecedents to shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1067-1073, October.
- Adaval, Rashmi, 2001. " Sometimes It Just Feels Right: The Differential Weighting of Affect-Consistent and Affect-Inconsistent Product Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Williams, Jerome D. & Han, Sang-Lin & Qualls, William J., 1998. "A Conceptual Model and Study of Cross-Cultural Business Relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 135-143, June.
- Mano, Haim & Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Assessing the Dimensionality and Structure of the Consumption Experience: Evaluation, Feeling, and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 451-466, December.
- LAURENT, Gilles & CHANDON, Pierre & WANSINK, Brian, 2000. "A benefit congruency framework of sales promotion effectiveness," Les Cahiers de Recherche 698, HEC Paris.
- Holbrook, Morris B., 2005. "Customer value and autoethnography: subjective personal introspection and the meanings of a photograph collection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 45-61, January.
- P. M. Bentler & Chih-Ping Chou, 1987. "Practical Issues in Structural Modeling," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 16(1), pages 78-117, August.
- Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S., 2000. "Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 91-99, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woisetschläger, David M. & Lentz, Patrick & Evanschitzky, Heiner, 2011. "How habits, social ties, and economic switching barriers affect customer loyalty in contractual service settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 800-808, August.
- Keeling, Kathleen & Keeling, Debbie & McGoldrick, Peter, 2013. "Retail relationships in a digital age," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 847-855.
- Rychalski, Aude & Hudson, Sarah, 2017. "Asymmetric effects of customer emotions on satisfaction and loyalty in a utilitarian service context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 84-91.
- Fabien Tripier, 2014. "A Search-Theoretic Approach to Efficient Financial Intermediation," Working Papers 2014-18, CEPII research center.
- Baxter, Roger A., 2013. "Gaining access to customers' resources through relationship bonds," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 6(2), pages 56-69.
- Eugene Kang & Asghar Zardkoohi & Ramona Paetzold & Donald Fraser, 2013. "Relationship banking and escalating commitments to bad loans," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 899-910, May.
- Ya Ling Tsai & Kun-Shou Shih & Tzong-Ru (Jiun-Shen) Lee, 2015. "The Impact of the Relationships between Buyers and Suppliers Based on Their Financial, Social and Structural Bonds," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 4(1), pages 91-107.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:143-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-05-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Gyasi Nimako & Joseph Mbawuni, 2016. "Examining Switching Intentions, Partial and Total Switching among Mobile Subscribers in Ghana," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(5), pages 36-47, May.
- Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Izquierdo, Luis R., 2007. "The impact of quality uncertainty without asymmetric information on market efficiency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 858-867, August.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:140-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- ALTAF Mohsin & REHMAN Ahmad & ALI Ahmed, 2012. "Determinants Of Customer Switching Behavior In Banking Sector," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(2), pages 20-34, August.
- Meeran, Sheik & Jahanbin, Semco & Goodwin, Paul & Quariguasi Frota Neto, Joao, 2017. "When do changes in consumer preferences make forecasts from choice-based conjoint models unreliable?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 512-524.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:26:y:2015:i:c:p:23-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:4:p:502-509 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:11-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:2:p:210-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haj-Salem, Narjes & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2014. "The double-edged sword: The positive and negative effects of switching costs on customer exit and revenge," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1106-1113.
- Im, Subin & Bhat, Subodh & Lee, Yikuan, 2015. "Consumer perceptions of product creativity, coolness, value and attitude," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 166-172.
- Pick, Doreén & Zielke, Stephan, 2015. "How electricity providers communicate price increases – A qualitative analysis of notification letters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 303-314.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:23:y:2015:i:2:p:96-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jana Prodanova & Sonia San-Martín & Nadia Jiménez, 2017. "Enfoque teórico multidisciplinar para la provisión electrónica de servicios," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1705, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Oct 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:12:p:1681-1689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.