Exploring asymmetric effects in the formation of retail price satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Michael D & Anderson, Eugene W & Fornell, Claes, 1995. "Rational and Adaptive Performance Expectations in a Customer Satisfaction Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 695-707, March.
- Maddox, R Neil, 1981. "Two-factor Theory and Consumer Satisfaction: Replication and Extension," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 97-102, June.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Petroshius, Susan M & Monroe, Kent B, 1987. "Effect of Product-Line Pricing Characteristics on Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 511-519, March.
- Sandra Streukens & Ko de Ruyter, 2004. "Reconsidering Nonlinearity and Asymmetry in Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Models: An Empirical Study in Three Retail Service Settings," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 15(2_3), pages 99-111, July.
- Oliver, Richard L & DeSarbo, Wayne S, 1988. "Response Determinants in Satisfaction Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 495-507, March.
- David R. Bell & James M. Lattin, 1998. "Shopping Behavior and Consumer Preference for Store Price Format: Why “Large Basket” Shoppers Prefer EDLP," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 66-88.
- Boris Bartikowski & Sylvie Llosa, 2004. "Customer satisfaction measurement: comparing four methods of attribute categorisations," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 67-82, July.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. "Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
- Kurt Matzler & Elmar Sauerwein & Kenneth Heischmidt, 2003. "Importance-performance analysis revisited: the role of the factor structure of customer satisfaction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 112-129, March.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard, 1986. "Fairness as a Constraint on Profit Seeking: Entitlements in the Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 728-741, September.
- Gardial, Sarah Fisher, et al, 1994. "Comparing Consumers' Recall of Prepurchase and Postpurchase Product Evaluation Experiences," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 548-560, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Matute‐Vallejo & Rafael Bravo & José M. Pina, 2011. "The influence of corporate social responsibility and price fairness on customer behaviour: evidence from the financial sector," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 18(6), pages 317-331, November.
- Mohammed Belal Uddin & Bilkis Akhter, 2012. "Customer Satisfaction In Mobile Phone Services In Bangladesh: A Survey Research," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 20-36, May.
- Abdul-Moomin Adams & Motin Bashiru & Ibrahim Abu Abdulai, 2016. "Customer Satisfaction in the Banking Industry in Ghana: A Case of GCB Bank Limited in Wa Municipality," Journal of Social Science Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 217-235, July.
- Waheed Kareem Abdul, 2018. "How do consumers react to price reduction of innovative products? An empirical investigation of price fairness perceptions of past purchase," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(4), pages 276-290, August.
- Diallo, Mbaye Fall, 2012. "Effects of store image and store brand price-image on store brand purchase intention: Application to an emerging market," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 360-367.
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- Baier, Daniel & Rese, Alexandra, 2020. "How to increase multichannel shopping satisfaction? An adapted Kano based stage-gate approach to select new technologies," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 56(C).
- Lombart, Cindy & Louis, Didier, 2014. "A study of the impact of Corporate Social Responsibility and price image on retailer personality and consumers' reactions (satisfaction, trust and loyalty to the retailer)," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 630-642.
- Lombart, Cindy & Louis, Didier & LabbÃ©-Pinlon, Blandine, 2016. "Price image consequences," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 107-116.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Ceynowa, Christian & Kuhn, Lena, 2020. "Price recall: Brand and store type differences," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- ALTAF Mohsin & REHMAN Ahmad & ALI Ahmed, 2012. "Determinants Of Customer Switching Behavior In Banking Sector," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(2), pages 20-34, August.
- Chaney, Damien & Lunardo, Renaud & Saintives, Camille, 2015. "In-store quality (in)congruency as a driver of perceived legitimacy and shopping behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 51-59.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice satisfaction; Kano model; Retailing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:5:p:335-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.