Two-factor Theory and Consumer Satisfaction: Replication and Extension
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Putzke & Detlef Schoder & Kai Fischbach, 2010. "Adoption of Mass-Customized Newspapers: An Augmented Technology Acceptance Perspective," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 143-164.
- van Dolen, Willemijn M. & de Ruyter, Ko & Streukens, Sandra, 2008. "The effect of humor in electronic service encounters," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 160-179, April.
- Ruiz DÃaz, Gonzalo, 2017. "The influence of satisfaction on customer retention in mobile phone market," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 75-85.
- Zielke, Stephan, 2008. "Exploring asymmetric effects in the formation of retail price satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 335-347.
- Laila El & Faical Zoubir & Kamal Lakhrif, 2016. "Impact de la qualité perçue du service sur la satisfaction et l'engagement des grands clients : cas de la Banque populaire marocaine," Post-Print hal-02691190, HAL.
- Ganglmair-Wooliscroft, Alexandra & Wooliscroft, Ben, 2013. "A cross-cultural application of the Affective Response to Consumption scale: Investigating US-American and Austrian passengers on long-haul flights," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 765-770.
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- D'Souza Giles & Phelps Joseph E, 2009. "The Privacy Paradox: The Case of Secondary Disclosure," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-31, December.
- J-J Huang, 2009. "Revised behavioural models for riskless consumer choice," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 60(9), pages 1237-1243, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:8:y:1981:i:1:p:97-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.