A cross-cultural application of the Affective Response to Consumption scale: Investigating US-American and Austrian passengers on long-haul flights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maddox, R Neil, 1981. " Two-factor Theory and Consumer Satisfaction: Replication and Extension," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 97-102, June.
- Laros, Fleur J.M. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M., 2005. "Emotions in consumer behavior: a hierarchical approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1437-1445, October.
- Ueltschy, Linda C. & Laroche, Michel & Tamilia, Robert D. & Yannopoulos, Peter, 2004. "Cross-cultural invariance of measures of satisfaction and service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 901-912, August.
- Wirtz, Jochen & Bateson, John E. G., 1999. "Consumer Satisfaction with Services: Integrating the Environment Perspective in Services Marketing into the Traditional Disconfirmation Paradigm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 55-66, January.
- Martinez Caro, Laura & Martinez Garcia, Jose Antonio, 2007. "Cognitive-affective model of consumer satisfaction. An exploratory study within the framework of a sporting event," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 108-114, February.
- Bargh, John A, 2002. " Losing Consciousness: Automatic Influences on Consumer Judgment, Behavior, and Motivation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 280-285, September.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Michael R Mullen, 1995. "Diagnosing Measurement Equivalence in Cross-National Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 573-596, September.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 2000. "Customer Satisfaction Cues To Support Market Segmentation and Explain Switching Behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 191-207, March.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-146, September.
- Arnold, Mark J. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E., 2005. "Customer delight in a retail context: investigating delightful and terrible shopping experiences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1132-1145, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Ganglmair-Wooliscroft & Ben Wooliscroft, 2016. "Ethical Holiday Behavior, Wellbeing and Orientations to Happiness," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 83-103, March.
- Ganglmair-Wooliscroft, Alexandra & Wooliscroft, Ben, 2016. "Diffusion of innovation: The case of ethical tourism behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2711-2720.
- Pantouvakis, Angelos & Renzi, Maria Francesca, 2016. "Exploring different nationality perceptions of airport service quality," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 90-98.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Cross-cultural equivalence; Emotion measurement; Rasch Modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:6:p:765-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .