Chinese consumer decision-making styles: A comparison between the coastal and inland regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Arnold, Mark J., 2006. "Hedonic and utilitarian shopping value: Investigating differential effects on retail outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 974-981, September.
- Veeck, Ann & Burns, Alvin C., 2005. "Changing tastes: the adoption of new food choices in post-reform China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 644-652, May.
- Bakewell, Cathy & Mitchell, Vincent-Wayne, 2006. "Male versus female consumer decision making styles," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1297-1300, November.
- Wesley, Scarlett & LeHew, Melody & Woodside, Arch G., 2006. "Consumer decision-making styles and mall shopping behavior: Building theory using exploratory data analysis and the comparative method," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 535-548, May.
- Calder, Bobby J & Phillips, Lynn W & Tybout, Alice M, 1981. " Designing Research for Application," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 197-207, September.
- Chien-Hsun Chen & Hsiu-Ling Wu, 2005. "Determinants of regional growth disparity in China's transitional economy," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(5), pages 406-419, October.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Peterson, Robert A, 2001. " On the Use of College Students in Social Science Research: Insights from a Second-Order Meta-analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 450-461, December.
- Arnold, Mark J. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E., 2005. "Customer delight in a retail context: investigating delightful and terrible shopping experiences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1132-1145, August.
- David A Ralston & David J Gustafson & Fanny M Cheung & Robert H Terpstra, 1993. "Differences in Managerial Values: A Study of U.S., Hong Kong and PRC Managers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 249-275, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:6:p:505-515 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-017-0582-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:4:p:242-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gentina, Elodie & Butori, Raphaëlle & Rose, Gregory M. & Bakir, Aysen, 2014. "How national culture impacts teenage shopping behavior: Comparing French and American consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 464-470.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:164-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:23:y:2015:i:1:p:67-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-017-0092-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Xun & Munson, Charles L. & Zeng, Shuo, 2017. "The impact of e-service offerings on the demand of online customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 231-244.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:33:y:2016:i:c:p:202-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:2:p:203-210 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChinese consumer Regional subculture Decision-making styles Regional comparison;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:1:p:45-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.