Consumer decision-making styles and mall shopping behavior: Building theory using exploratory data analysis and the comparative method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deighton, John, 1992. " The Consumption of Performance," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 362-372, December.
- Wells, William D, 1993. " Discovery-Oriented Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 489-504, March.
- Bettman, James R & Zins, Michel A, 1977. " Constructive Processes in Consumer Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 75-85, Se.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malin SundstrÃ¶m & Anita Radon, 2015. "Utilizing The Concept Of Convenience As A Business Opportunity In Emerging Markets," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 6(2).
- Granot, Elad & Greene, Henry & Brashear, Thomas G., 2010. "Female consumers: Decision-making in brand-driven retail," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 801-808, August.
- Banu Külter Demirgüne? & Bülent Özsaçmac?, 2016. "EXPLORING THE EFFECT OF CONSUMERS? FOOD-RELATED DECISION MAKING STYLES ON NATIONAL BRAND vs. STORE BRAND CHOICE," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406888, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gentina, Elodie & Butori, Raphaëlle & Rose, Gregory M. & Bakir, Aysen, 2014. "How national culture impacts teenage shopping behavior: Comparing French and American consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 464-470.
- Millan, Elena & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Wright, Len Tiu, 2013. "Clothing consumption in two recent EU Member States: A cross-cultural study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 975-982.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:6:p:442-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:2:p:135-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Joyce Xin & Arnold, Mark J. & Pereira, Arun & Yu, Jun, 2010. "Chinese consumer decision-making styles: A comparison between the coastal and inland regions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 45-51, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:5:p:535-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.