Reconsidering Nonlinearity and Asymmetry in Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Models: An Empirical Study in Three Retail Service Settings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rychalski, Aude & Hudson, Sarah, 2017. "Asymmetric effects of customer emotions on satisfaction and loyalty in a utilitarian service context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 84-91.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:90:y:2014:i:3:p:408-427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jenny Doorn & Peter Verhoef & Tammo Bijmolt, 2007. "The importance of non-linear relationships between attitude and behaviour in policy research," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 75-90, June.
- Jaiswal, A. K. & Niraj, Rakesh, 2007.
"Examining the Nonlinear Effects in Satisfaction-Loyalty-Behavioral Intentions Model,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2007-11-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Anand Kumar Jaiswal & Rakesh Niraj, 2010. "Examining the Nonlinear Effects in Satisfaction-Loyalty-Behavioral Intentions Model," Working Papers id:2790, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:1:p:38-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:355-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:32:y:2015:i:2:p:195-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Dotson & Joseph Retzer & Greg Allenby, 2008. "Non-normal simultaneous regression models for customer linkage analysis," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 257-277, September.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:5:p:335-347 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:90:y:2014:i:4:p:567-586 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:117-126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:15:y:2004:i:2_3:p:99-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.