Expectations, perceived performance, and customer satisfaction for a complex service: The case of bank loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Raaij, W. Fred, 1981. "Economic psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Johnson, Michael D & Anderson, Eugene W & Fornell, Claes, 1995. "Rational and Adaptive Performance Expectations in a Customer Satisfaction Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 695-707, March.
- van Raaij, W. Fred, 1989. "Economic news, expectations and macro-economic behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 473-493.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Peter, J Paul & Churchill, Gilbert A, Jr & Brown, Tom J, 1993. "Caution in the Use of Difference Scores in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 655-662, March.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Fornell, Claes, 1991. "A framework for comparing customer satisfaction across individuals and product categories," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 267-286, June.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. "Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
- Fornell, Claes & Johnson, Michael D., 1993. "Differentiation as a basis for explaining customer satisfaction across industries," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 681-696, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik V., 2007. "Citizen Feedback and Delivery of Urban Services," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 649-662, April.
- KÃ¥re Sandvik & Kjell GrÃ¸nhaug, 2007. "How Well Does the Firm Know its Customers? The Moderating Effect of Market Orientation in the Hospitality Industry," Tourism Economics, , vol. 13(1), pages 5-23, March.
- De Caigny, Arno & Coussement, Kristof & De Bock, Koen W., 2018. "A new hybrid classification algorithm for customer churn prediction based on logistic regression and decision trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 269(2), pages 760-772.
- Pradeep Kumar Mohanty & N. Senthil Kumar, 2017. "Measuring farmer’s satisfaction and brand loyalty toward Indian fertilizer brands using DEA," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(5), pages 467-488, October.
- Kareem Abdul, Waheed & Gaur, Sanjaya S. & Peñaloza, Lisa N., 2012. "The determinants of customer trust in buyer–seller relationships: An empirical investigation in rural India," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 303-313.
- Apanasevic, Tatjana & Markendahl, Jan & Arvidsson, Niklas, 2013. "An exploratory study of consumer attitudes towards mobile ticketing in Sweden," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88466, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Natalia V. Koshel, 2018. "More than Supervision: Identifying Opportunistic Bank Behavior through Marketing Tools," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 2), pages 144-157.
- ALTAF Mohsin & REHMAN Ahmad & ALI Ahmed, 2012. "Determinants Of Customer Switching Behavior In Banking Sector," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(2), pages 20-34, August.
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- Blane D. Lewis & Daan Pattinasarany, 2009. "Determining Citizen Satisfaction with Local Public Education in Indonesia: The Significance of Actual Service Quality and Governance Conditions," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 85-115, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:17:y:1996:i:2:p:163-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.