Citizen Feedback and Delivery of Urban Services
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bobby Duffy, 2000. "Satisfaction and Expectations: Attitudes to public services in deprived areas," CASE Papers case45, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Paul Frijters & John P. Haisken-DeNew & Michael A. Shields, 2004. "Money Does Matter! Evidence from Increasing Real Income and Life Satisfaction in East Germany Following Reunification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 730-740, June.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2000.
"Identifying welfare effects from subjective questions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2301, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2001. "Identifying Welfare Effects from Subjective Questions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(271), pages 335-57, August.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, .
"Participation in Heterogeneous Communities,"
151, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2001.
"Utilities Privatization and the Poor: Lessons and Evidence from Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1179-1198, July.
- Antonio Estache & A. Gomez-Lobo & D. Leipziger, 2001. "Utilities Privatization and the Poor: Lessons and evidence from Latin America," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43997, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2000. "Participation in Heterogeneous Communities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 847-904.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Van Herwaarden, Floor G., 1978. "Individual welfare functions and social reference spaces," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 173-177.
- La Ferrara, Eliana & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Participation in Heterogeneous Communities," Scholarly Articles 4551796, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Nader, Georg & Fornell, Claes, 1996. "Expectations, perceived performance, and customer satisfaction for a complex service: The case of bank loans," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 163-182, April.
- Jesko Hentschel & Peter Lanjouw, 2000.
"Household welfare measurement and the pricing of basic services,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 13-27.
- Hentschel, Jesko & Lanjouw, Peter, 1998. "Household welfare measurement and the pricing of basic services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2006, The World Bank.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2004.
"Well-being over time in Britain and the USA,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1359-1386, July.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2000. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," NBER Working Papers 7487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 616, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1994.
"Satisfaction and comparison income,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Deaton, A. & Zaidi, S., 1999.
"Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates for Welfare Analysis,"
192, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Salman Zaidi, 2002. "Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates for Welfare Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14101, April.
- Angus Deaton & Salman Zaidi, 1999. "Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates For Welfare Analysis," Working Papers 217, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Dale Whittington, 2007.
"Improving the Performance of Contingent Valuation Studies in Developing Countries,"
EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper
sp200709s1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Sep 2007.
- Dale Whittington, 2002. "Improving the Performance of Contingent Valuation Studies in Developing Countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 323-367, June.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 1996. "Developments in satisfaction-research," Social Indicators Research- An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Johnson, Michael D & Anderson, Eugene W & Fornell, Claes, 1995. " Rational and Adaptive Performance Expectations in a Customer Satisfaction Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 695-707, March.
- Frank, Robert H, 1997. "The Frame of Reference as a Public Good," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1832-47, November.
- Somik Lall & Uwe Deichmann & Mattias KA Lundberg & Nazmul Chaudhury, 2004.
"Tenure, Diversity and Commitment: Community Participation for Urban Service Provision,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 1-26.
- Lall, Somik V. & Deichmann, Uwe & Lundberg, Mattias K.A. & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2002. "Tenure, Divesity, and commitment - community participation for urban service provision," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2862, The World Bank.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1998. "Comparison-concave utility and following behaviour in social and economic settings," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-155, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:649-662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.