Household welfare measurement and the pricing of basic services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jesko Hentschel & Peter Lanjouw, 2000. "Household welfare measurement and the pricing of basic services," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 13-27.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Ravallion & Gaurav Datt, 1995. "Is Targeting Through a Work Requirement Efficient? Some Evidence for Rural India," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-41, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hope, Einar & Singh, Balbir, 1995. "Energy price increases in developing countries : case studies of Colombia, Ghana, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, and Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1442, The World Bank.
- Hentschel, J. & Lanjouw, P., 1996. "Constructing an Indicator of Consumption for the Analysis of Poverty. Principles and Illustrations with Reference to Ecuador," Papers 127, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, Fall.
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Lanjouw, Peter, 1997. "Poverty comparisons with non-compatible data: theory and illustrations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1709, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:385551 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:30:y:2013:i:1:p:4-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deichman, Uwe & Lall, Somik V. & Suri, Ajay & Rajoria, Pragya, 2003. "Information-based instruments for improved urban management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3002, The World Bank.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik V., 2007. "Citizen Feedback and Delivery of Urban Services," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 649-662, April.
- Frank-Borge Wietzke, 2015. "Who Is Poorest? An Asset-based Analysis of Multidimensional Wellbeing," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(1), pages 33-59, January.
- Anker, Richard,, 2006. "A new methodology for estimating internationally comparable poverty lines and living wage rates," ILO Working Papers 993855513402676, International Labour Organization.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik V., 2003. "Are you satisfied? citizen feedback and delivery of urban services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3070, The World Bank.
- Irina Klytchnikova & Michael Lokshin, 2009.
"Measuring Welfare Gains from Better Quality Infrastructure,"
Journal of Infrastructure Development,
India Development Foundation, vol. 1(2), pages 87-109, December.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Lokshin, Michael, 2007. "Measuring welfare gains from better quality infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4217, The World Bank.
- van den Boom,Bart & Halsema,Alex & Molini,Vasco, 2015. "Are we confusing poverty with preferences ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7247, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Water and Industry; Water Conservation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Town Water Supply and Sanitation; Economic Theory&Research; Health Economics&Finance; Water and Industry;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.