Information-based instruments for improved urban management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whittington, Dale, 1998.
"Administering contingent valuation surveys in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-30, January.
- Dale Whittington, 1996. "Administering Contingent Valuation Surveys in Developing Countries," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp199601t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 1996.
- Hentschel, Jesko & Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Lanjouw, Peter & Poggi, Javier, 1998. "Combining census and survey data to study spatial dimensions of poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1928, The World Bank.
- Jesko Hentschel & Peter Lanjouw, 2000.
"Household welfare measurement and the pricing of basic services,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 13-27.
- Hentschel, Jesko & Lanjouw, Peter, 1998. "Household welfare measurement and the pricing of basic services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2006, The World Bank.
- Walker, Ian & Ordonez, Fidel & Serrano, Pedro & Halpern, Jonathan, 2000. "Pricing, subsidies, and the poor : demand for improved water services in Central America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2468, The World Bank.
- Whittington, Dale & Hua Wang, 2000. "Willingness to pay for air quality improvements in Sofia, Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2280, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2004. "India - Urban Finance and Governance Review : Volume 1. Executive Summary and Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14404, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Bangladesh - Dhaka : Improving Living Conditions for the Urban Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7686, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Public Health Promotion; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Decentralization; ICT Policy and Strategies; Environmental Economics&Policies; ICT Policy and Strategies; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Municipal Financial Management; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .