The impact of unofficial out-of-pocket payments on satisfaction with education in Post-Soviet countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:stataj:119292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher F Baum, 2006. "An Introduction to Modern Econometrics using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number imeus, April.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner, 2013. "Greasing the wheels? The impact of regulations and corruption on firm entry," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 413-432, June.
- Toke S. Aidt, 2009. "Corruption, institutions, and economic development," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 271-291, Summer.
- Andriani, Luca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2015.
"Trust and prosocial behaviour in a process of state capacity building: the case of the Palestinian territories,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 823-846, December.
- Andriani, Luca & Sabatini, Fabio, 2013. "Trust and prosocial behaviour in a process of state capacity building: the case of the Palestinian Territories," MPRA Paper 51003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Andriani & Fabio Sabatini, 2013. "Trust and Prosocial Behaviour in a Process of State Capacity Building: the Case of the Palestinian Territories," Management Working Papers 6, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Oct 2013.
- Luca Andriani & Fabio Sabatini, 2014. "Trust and Prosocial Behavior in a Process of State Capacity Building: The Case of the Palestinian Territories," Working Papers 841, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2014.
- Bianca Clausen & Aart Kraay & Zsolt Nyiri, 2011.
"Corruption and Confidence in Public Institutions: Evidence from a Global Survey,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 212-249.
- Clausen, Bianca & Kraay, Aart & Nyiri, Zsolt, 2009. "Corruption and confidence in public institutions : evidence from a global survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5157, The World Bank.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik V., 2007. "Citizen Feedback and Delivery of Urban Services," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 649-662, April.
- Toke S. Aidt, 2003. "Economic analysis of corruption: a survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(491), pages 632-652, November.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2010.
"Is Corruption an Efficient Grease?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 244-259, March.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, "undated". "Is corruption an efficient grease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8408, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Is corruption an efficient grease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/92603, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Is Corruption an Efficient Grease ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2008. "Is corruption an efficient grease?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Diagne, Mame Fatou & Ringold, Dena & Zaidi, Salman, 2012. "Governance and public service delivery in Europe and Central Asia : unofficial payments, utilization and satisfaction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5994, The World Bank.
- Austin Nichols, 2007. "Causal inference with observational data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(4), pages 507-541, December.
- Laura Greene Knapp & Terry Seaks, 1998. "A Hausman test for a dummy variable in probit," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(5), pages 321-323.
- Kim, Daniel & Baum, Christopher F. & Ganz, Michael L. & Subramanian, S.V. & Kawachi, Ichiro, 2011.
"The contextual effects of social capital on health: A cross-national instrumental variable analysis,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 73(12), pages 1689-1697.
- Daniel Kim & Christopher F Baum & Michael Ganz & S.V. Subramanian & Ichiro Kawachi, 2011. "The contextual effects of social capital on health: a cross-national instrumental variable analysis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 786, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Levy, Daniel, 2007.
"Price adjustment under the table: Evidence on efficiency-enhancing corruption,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 423-447, June.
- Daniel Levy, 2006. "Price Adjustment Under the Table: Evidence on Efficiency-enhancing Corruption," Emory Economics 0605, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Levy, Daniel, 2007. "Price adjustment under the table: Evidence on efficiency-enhancing corruption," MPRA Paper 1648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Colin Cameron & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2010. "Microeconometrics Using Stata, Revised Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number musr, April.
- Blane D. Lewis & Daan Pattinasarany, 2009. "Determining Citizen Satisfaction with Local Public Education in Indonesia: The Significance of Actual Service Quality and Governance Conditions," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 85-115.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Bribery; Quality of education; Central Asia; Caucasus; Mongolia; Russia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:injoed:v:49:y:2016:i:c:p:70-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-educational-development .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.