A Hausman test for a dummy variable in probit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udo Schneider & Volker Ulrich, 2007. "Health Relevant Behavior and its Impact on the Physician-Patient Relationship," Working Papers 023, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Ben Lodewijks, 2011. "Financial Constraints and Job Mobility in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 61-75, March.
- Brady, Gerard, 2013. "Network social capital and labour market outcomes Evidence from Ireland," MPRA Paper 47391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendrik Schmitz, 2008. "Do Optional Deductibles Reduce the Number of Doctor Visits? – Empirical Evidence with German Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0076, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Seuring, Till & Goryakin, Yevgeniy & Suhrcke, Marc, 2015. "The impact of diabetes on employment in Mexico," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 85-100.
- Georgios P. Kouretas & Mark E. Wohar, 2012.
"The dynamics of inflation: a study of a large number of countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(16), pages 2001-2026, June.
- Georgios KOURETAS & Mark E. WOHAR, "undated". "The Dynamics of Inflation: A Study of a Large Number of Countries," EcoMod2010 259600096, EcoMod.
- Hendrik Schmitz, 2012.
"More health care utilization with more insurance coverage? Evidence from a latent class model with German data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4455-4468, December.
- Hendrik Schmitz, 2011. "More Health Care Utilisation With More Insurance Coverage? Evidence from a Latent Class Model with German Data," Post-Print hal-00719479, HAL.
- Rowell, David & Connelly, Luke, 2010. "Labour market outcomes for people with a spinal cord injury," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 223-232, July.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0409-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Habibov, Nazim & Cheung, Alex, 2016. "The impact of unofficial out-of-pocket payments on satisfaction with education in Post-Soviet countries," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 70-79.
- Matthias Firgo & Klaus Nowotny & Alexander Braun, 2017. "Informal, Formal, or Both? Assessing the Drivers of Home Care Utilization in Austria Using a Simultaneous Decision Framework," WIFO Working Papers 533, WIFO.
- Balia, Silvia & Jones, Andrew M., 2008.
"Mortality, lifestyle and socio-economic status,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, January.
- S. Balia & AM. Jones, 2004. "Mortality, Lifestyle and Socio-Economic Status," Working Paper CRENoS 200416, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Silvia Balia & Andrew M Jones, 2005. "Mortality, lifestyle and socio-economic status," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 05/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fang, Xiangming & Tarui, Nori, 2015. "Child Maltreatment, Family Characteristics, and Educational Attainment: Evidence from Add Health Data," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205319, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lyonnet, Victor & Martin, Julien & Mejean, Isabelle, 2016. "Invoicing Currency and Financial Hedging," CEPR Discussion Papers 11700, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vicenzo Carrieri & Marcel Bilger, 2009. "Preventive care: underused even when free. A tale from Italy," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2009.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Edward Lorenz & Sophie Pommet, 2017. "Innovation, Credit Constraints and National Banking Systems: A Comparison of Developing Nations," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-16, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Nazim Habibov & Elvin Afandi & Alex Cheung, 2017.
"What is the effect of university education on chances to be self-employed in transitional countries?: Instrumental variable analysis of cross-sectional sample of 29 nations,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 487-500, June.
- Nazim Habibov & Elvin Afandi & Alex Cheung, 0. "What is the effect of university education on chances to be self-employed in transitional countries?: Instrumental variable analysis of cross-sectional sample of 29 nations," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Fukugawa, Nobuya, 2006. "Science parks in Japan and their value-added contributions to new technology-based firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 381-400, March.
- Gerard Brady, 2015. "Network Social Capital and Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence For Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 163-195.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0076 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, Hendrik, 2008. "Do Optional Deductibles Reduce the Number of Doctor Visits? – Empirical Evidence with German Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 76, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:5:y:1998:i:5:p:321-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.