Governance and public service delivery in Europe and Central Asia : unofficial payments, utilization and satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2007.
"Money for nothing: The dire straits of medical practice in Delhi, India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-36, May.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2005. "Money for nothing : the dire straits of medical practice in Delhi, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3669, The World Bank.
- Samia Amin & Jishnu Das & Markus Goldstein, 2008. "Are You Being Served? New Tools for Measuring Services Delivery," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6921.
- Lewis, Maureen & Pettersson, Gunilla, 2009. "Governance in health care delivery : raising performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5074, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Habibov, Nazim & Cheung, Alex, 2016. "The impact of unofficial out-of-pocket payments on satisfaction with education in Post-Soviet countries," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 70-79.
- Musharraf Cyan & Michael Price & Mark Rider, 2017. "Building up Municipal Services from a Scratch: Immediate Gains in Citizen Perceptions and Level of Trust in Militancy Prone Tribal City of North-Western Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1706, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Governance Indicators; Housing&Human Habitats; E-Government;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-03-21 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2012-03-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .