|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:ibrdwus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Diagne, Mame Fatou & Ringold, Dena & Zaidi, Salman, 2012. "Governance and public service delivery in Europe and Central Asia : unofficial payments, utilization and satisfaction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5994, The World Bank.
- Bidani, Benu & Fatou Diagne, Mame & Zaidi, Salman, 2012. "Subjective perceptions of the impact of the global economic crisis in Europe and Central Asia : the household perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5995, The World Bank.
- Rasmus Heltberg & Anna Reva & Salman Zaidi, 2012. "Tajikistan - Economic and Distributional Impact of Climate Change," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10047, The World Bank.
- Barbone, Luca & Reva, Anna & Zaidi, Salman, 2010. "Tajikistan : key priorities for climate change adaptation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5487, The World Bank.
- Zaidi, Salman, 2009. "Main Drivers of Income Inequality in Central European and Baltic Countries: Some Insights from Recent Household Survey Data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4815, The World Bank.
- Barbone, Luca & Bontch-Osmolovsky, Misha & Zaidi, Salman, 2009. "The foreign-born population in the European Union and its contribution to national tax and benefit systems : some insights from recent household survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4899, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Croatia - Living Standards Assessment : Volume 2. Promoting Social Inclusion and Regional Equity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8020, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Latvia - Sharing the High Growth Dividend : A Living Standards Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7980, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2006. "Croatia - Living Standards Assessment : Volume 1, Promoting Social Inclusion and Regional Equity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8160, The World Bank.
- Deaton, Angus S. & Zaidi, Salman, 1999. "Directrices para construir agregados de consumo a efectos del análisis del bienestar," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 31316, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Deaton, A. & Zaidi, S., 1999.
"Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates for Welfare Analysis,"
192, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Salman Zaidi, 1999. "Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates For Welfare Analysis," Working Papers 217, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Rinku Murgai & Salman Zaidi, 2005. "Poverty Trends in Bangladesh during the 1990s," Journal of Developing Societies, , vol. 21(1-2), pages 7-32, June.
- Rinku Murgai & Salman Zaidi, 2005. "Effectiveness of Food Assistance Programs in Bangladesh," Journal of Developing Societies, , vol. 21(1-2), pages 121-142, June.
- World Bank, 2018. "Riding the Wave," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 28878, June.
- Salman Zaidi & Asad Alam & Pradeep Mitra & Ramya Sundaram, 2009. "Satisfaction with Life and Service Delivery in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union : Some Insights from the 2006 Life in Transition Survey," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5955, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2009-02-14 2012-03-21 2012-03-21
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2010-12-11 2012-03-21
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2009-02-14 2009-04-25
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2010-12-11 2013-05-22
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2013-05-22
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2010-12-11
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2012-03-21
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2009-02-14
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2009-04-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Salman Zaidi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.