The foreign-born population in the European Union and its contribution to national tax and benefit systems : some insights from recent household survey data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2010. "Fiscal and Migration Competition," NBER Working Papers 16224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nada Birciakova & Jana Stavkova & Veronika Antosova, 2013. "Income (In)Justice In The Czech Republic," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 185-199, September.
- Kosta Josifidis & Novica Supic & Emilija Beker Pucar & Sladjana Srdic, 2014. "Labour migration flows: EU8+2 vs EU-15," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 41-55, February.
- Kosta Josifidis & John Hall & ValÃ©rie Berenger & Novica SupiÄ‡, 2013. "Eastern Migrations vs Western Welfare States â€“ (Un)Biased Fears," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(3), pages 323-345, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Gender and Law; Gender and Law; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-04-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-04-25 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .