Report NEP-MIG-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shahin Yaqub, 2009. "Child Migrants with and without Parents: Census-based estimates of scale and characteristics in Argentina, Chile and South Africa," Papers indipa09/4, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
- Mendola, Mariapia & Carletto, Gero, 2009. "International migration and gender differentials in the home labor market : evidence from Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4900, The World Bank.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2009. "Which Immigrants Are Most Innovative and Entrepreneurial? Distinctions by Entry Visa," NBER Working Papers 14920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claire Naiditch & Radu Vranceanu, 2009. "Migratory Equilibria with Invested Remittances," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00376472, HAL.
- Brenke, Karl & Yuksel, Mutlu & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2009. "EU Enlargement under Continued Mobility Restrictions: Consequences for the German Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Björn Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2009. "Internal Migration, Regional Labour Market Dynamics and Implications for German East-West Disparities – Results from a Panel VAR," Ruhr Economic Papers 0096, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Barbone, Luca & Bontch-Osmolovsky, Misha & Zaidi, Salman, 2009. "The foreign-born population in the European Union and its contribution to national tax and benefit systems : some insights from recent household survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4899, The World Bank.
- Peter B. Dixon & Martin Johnson & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2008. "Reducing Illegal Migrants in the U.S.: A Dynamic CGE Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-183, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Salome, GVETADZE & Didier, LAUSSEL & Patrice, PIERETTI, 2008. "Public goodsâ€™ attractiveness and migrations," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008049, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Jan Brenner, 2009. "Life-Cycle Variations in the Association between Current and Lifetime Earnings – Evidence for German Natives and Guest Workers," Ruhr Economic Papers 0095, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Pettersson-Lidbom, Per & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2009. "Does child spacing affect children’s outcomes? Evidence from a Swedish reform," Working Paper Series 2009:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Ron Johnston & Michael Poulsen & James Forrest, 2009. "Evaluating Changing Residential Segregation in Auckland, New Zealand, Using Spatial Statistics," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/214, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ron Johnston & Michael Poulsen & James Forrest, 2009. "Using Local Statistics to Portray Ethnic Residential Segregation in London," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/213, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.