Public goods’ attractiveness and migrations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- GABSZEWICZ , Jean & Gvetadze, Salome & Laussel, Didier & Pieretti, Patrice, 2008. "Public goods’ attractiveness and migrations," CORE Discussion Papers 2008080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean Gabszewicz & Salome Gvetadze & Didier Laussel & Patrice Pieretti, 2008. "Public goods’ attractiveness and migrations," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; public goods; income tax;
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2009-04-25 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-PBE-2009-04-25 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-04-25 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvec:2008049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .