Report NEP-EEC-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitz, Birgit & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2009. "Current Account Imbalances and Financial Integration in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 7262, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen, CRABBE & Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE, 2008. "Are your firm’s taxes set in Warsaw ? Spatial tax competition in Europe," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008050, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Brenke, Karl & Yuksel, Mutlu & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2009. "EU Enlargement under Continued Mobility Restrictions: Consequences for the German Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Artis & Christian Dreger & Konstantin Kholodilin, 2009. "Common and spatial drivers in regional business cycles," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 118, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Barbone, Luca & Bontch-Osmolovsky, Misha & Zaidi, Salman, 2009. "The foreign-born population in the European Union and its contribution to national tax and benefit systems : some insights from recent household survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4899, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diana Bozhilova, 2009. "EU Energy Policy and Regional Co-operation in South-East Europe: managing energy security through diversification of supply?," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 24, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Laet, Jean-Pierre & Wöhlbier, Florian, 2008. "Tax burden by economic function A comparison for the EU Member States," MPRA Paper 14761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotsadam, Andreas, 2009. "Effects of informal eldercare on female labor supply in different European welfare states," Working Papers in Economics 353, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2009. "Inequality, Integration, and Policy: Issues and evidence from EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 7251, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Multi-Factor Gegenbauer Processes and European Inflation Rates," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 879, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Howell, Ana Okatenko, 2008. "WP 2008-2 By What Measure? A Comparison of French and U.S. Labor Market Performance With New Indicators of Employment Adequacy," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2008-2, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Lambrelli D & O’Donnell O, 2009. "Why Does the Utilization of Pharmaceuticals Vary So Much Across Europe? Evidence from Micro Data on Older Europeans," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Vivien Procher, 2009. "Agglomeration Effects and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment – Evidence from French First-time Movers," Ruhr Economic Papers 0100, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.