Subjective perceptions of the impact of the global economic crisis in Europe and Central Asia : the household perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salman Zaidi & Asad Alam & Pradeep Mitra & Ramya Sundaram, 2009. "Satisfaction with Life and Service Delivery in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union : Some Insights from the 2006 Life in Transition Survey," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5955, July.
- Lokshin, Michael M. & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2001. "Household strategies for coping with poverty and social exclusion in post-crisis Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2556, The World Bank.
- Khanna, Gaurav & Newhouse, David & Paci, Pierella, 2010.
"Fewer Jobs or Smaller Paychecks? Labor Market Impacts of the Recent Crisis in Middle-Income Countries,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 11, pages 1-4, April.
- Gaurav Khanna & David Newhouse & Pierella Paci, 2010. "Fewer Jobs or Smaller Paychecks? Labor Market Impacts of the Recent Crisis in Middle-Income Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10197, The World Bank.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 1995. "Will raising the incomes of all increase the happiness of all?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-47, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yekaterina Chzhen, 2016. "Perceptions of the Economic Crisis in Europe: Do Adults in Households with Children Feel a Greater Impact?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 341-360, May.
- Zsoka Koczan, 2016. "Being Poor, Feeling Poorer; Inequality, Poverty and Poverty Perceptions in the Western Balkans," IMF Working Papers 16/31, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsSafety Nets and Transfers; Housing&Human Habitats; Rural Poverty Reduction; Labor Policies; Consumption;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-03-21 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-03-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .