Household strategies for coping with poverty and social exclusion in post-crisis Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Mosley & Robert Holzmann & Steen Jorgensen, 1999.
"Social protection as social risk management: conceptual underpinnings for the social protection sector strategy paper,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 1005-1027.
- Holzmann, Robert & Jorgensen, Steen, 1999. "Social protection as social risk management : conceptual underpinnings for the social protection sector strategy paper," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20119, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2003. "Bosnia and Herzegovina : Poverty Assessment, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14693, The World Bank.
- Robert Oxoby, 2009.
"Understanding social inclusion, social cohesion, and social capital,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 1133-1152, October.
- Robert Oxoby, "undated". "Understanding Social Inclusion, Social Cohesion and Social Capital," Working Papers 2009-11, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 22 Jan 2009.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2013. "The Economic Crisis of 2008 and the Added Worker Effect in Transition Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_765, Levy Economics Institute.
- HwaJung Choi, 2011. "Parents’ Health and Adult Children’s Subsequent Working Status: A Perspective of Intergenerational Transfer and Time Allocation," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 493-507, September.
- OGLOBLIN, Constantin & BROCK, Gregory, 2006. "Household Income And The Role Of Household Plots In Rural Russia," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Christoph Bühler & Dimiter Philipov, 2005. "Social Capital Related to Fertility: Theoretical Foundations and Empirical Evidence from Bulgaria," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 3(1), pages 53-81.
- Notten, Geranda & Neubourg, Chris de, 2007. "Managing risks: what Russian households do to smooth consumption?," MPRA Paper 4670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabine Bernabe, 2002. "Informal Employment in Countries in Transition: A conceptual framework," CASE Papers case56, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Laura Taylor & Mary Wrenn, 2003.
"Forging new relationships: Social capital in the transistion,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, September.
- Laura Taylor & Mary Wrenn, 2003. "Forging new relationships: Social capital in the transistion," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Guy Lacroix & Natalia Radtchenko, 2011.
"The changing intra-household resource allocation in Russia,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 85-106, January.
- Guy Lacroix & Natalia Radtchenko, 2008. "The Changing Intra-Household Resource Allocation in Russia," Cahiers de recherche 0811, CIRPEE.
- Lacroix, Guy & Radtchenko, Natalia, 2008. "The Changing Intra-Household Resource Allocation in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 3733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dasgupta, Basab & Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan, 2011. "Income shocks reduce human capital investments : evidence from five east European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5926, The World Bank.
- Bernabe, Sabine, 2002. "Informal employment in countries in transition: a conceptual framework," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6389, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:356575 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Giles & Albert Park & Fang Cai, 2003. "How has Economic Restructuring Affected China???s Urban Workers?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-628, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bidani, Benu & Fatou Diagne, Mame & Zaidi, Salman, 2012. "Subjective perceptions of the impact of the global economic crisis in Europe and Central Asia : the household perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5995, The World Bank.
- Christoph Bühler & Dimiter Philipov, 2005. "Social capital related to fertility: theoretical foundations and empirical evidence from Bulgaria," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-016, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Christoph Bühler, 2008. "On the structural value of children and its implication on intended fertility in Bulgaria," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 18(20), pages 569-610, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing&Human Habitats; VN-Acb Mis -- IFC-00535908; Poverty Assessment; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Poverty Lines;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LTV-2001-07-17 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .