Bosnia and Herzegovina : Poverty Assessment, Volume 1. Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolev, Alexandre, 1998. "Labour Supply in the Informal Economy in Russia during Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lokshin, Michael M. & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2001. "Household strategies for coping with poverty and social exclusion in post-crisis Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2556, The World Bank.
- Michael Lokshin & Thomas A. Mroz, 2003. "Gender and poverty : a life cycle approach to the analysis of the differences in gender outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3153, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Huppi, Monika, 1991. "Measuring Changes in Poverty: A Methodological Case Study of Indonesia during an Adjustment Period," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 57-82, January.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Underground Activity And Institutional Change: Productive, Protective And Predatory Behavior In Transition Economies," Development and Comp Systems 0305001, EconWPA.
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Why Are the Unemployed So Unhappy? Evidence from Panel Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 1-15, February.
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Vines,David (ed.), 2000. "The World Bank," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521790956, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Operations Evaluation Department, 2004. "Bosnia and Herzegovina : Post-Conflict Reconstruction and the Transition to a Market Economy, An OED Evaluation of World Bank Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14900.
- World Bank, 2009. "Social Assistance Transfers in Bosnia and Herzegovina : Moving Toward a More Sustainable and Better-Targeted Safety Net," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18607, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .