Social Capital Related to Fertility: Theoretical Foundations and Empirical Evidence from Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hawe, Penelope & Shiell, Alan, 2000. "Social capital and health promotion: a review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 871-885, September.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "The Emergence of Lowest-Low Fertility in Europe During the 1990s," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 641-680.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:9:1491-1498_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Entwisle & Ronald Rindfuss & David Guilkey & Aphichat Chamratrithirong & Sara Curran & Yothin Sawangdee, 1996. "Community and contraceptive choice in rural Thailand: A case study of Nang Rong," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Lokshin, Michael & Harris, Kathleen Mullan & Popkin, Barry M., 2000.
"Single Mothers in Russia: Household Strategies for Coping with Poverty,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2183-2198, December.
- Lokshin, Michael & Mullan Harris, Kathleen & Popkin, Barry, 2000. "Single mothers in Russia - household strategies for coping with poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2300, The World Bank.
- Rodolfo Bulatao, 1981. "Values and disvalues of children in successive childbearing decisions," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Valente, Thomas W. & Watkins, Susan C. & Jato, Miriam N. & Van Der Straten, Ariane & Tsitsol, Louis-Philippe M., 1997. "Social network associations with contraceptive use among Cameroonian women in voluntary associations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 677-687, September.
- Lonkila, 1997. "Informal Exchange Relations in Post-Soviet Russia: A Comparative Perspective," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 2(2), pages 1-9.
- Lokshin, Michael M. & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2001. "Household strategies for coping with poverty and social exclusion in post-crisis Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2556, The World Bank.
- Dershem, Larry & Gzirishvili, David, 1998. "Informal social support networks and household vulnerability: Empirical findings from Georgia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1827-1838, October.
- Hao, L., 1995. "How does a Single Mother Choose Kin and Welfare Support?," Papers 95-09, RAND - Reprint Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soo-Yeon Yoon, 2017. "The influence of a supportive environment for families on women’s fertility intentions and behavior in South Korea," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(7), pages 227-254, January.
- Christoph Bühler, 2006. "On the structural value of children and its implication on intended fertility in Bulgaria," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:dem:demres:v:36:y:2017:i:62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Bühler, 2008. "On the structural value of children and its implication on intended fertility in Bulgaria," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 18(20), pages 569-610, June.
- Abhishek Kumar & Valeria Bordone & Raya Muttarak, 2016. "Like Mother(-in-Law) Like Daughter? Influence of the Older Generation’s Fertility Behaviours on Women’s Desired Family Size in Bihar, India," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(5), pages 629-660, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vid:yearbk:v:3:y:2005:i:1:p:53-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Kolesnik). General contact details of provider: http://www.oeaw.ac.at/vid/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.