Report NEP-TRA-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fungacova, Zuzana & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011. "Like China, the Chinese banking sector is in a class of its own," BOFIT Discussion Papers 32/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zhang, Chuanchuan, 2012. "The relationship between elderly employment and youth employment: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 37221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junsen Zhang & Mark Rosenzweig, 2012. "Economic Growth, Comparative Advantage, and Gender Differences in Schooling Outcomes: Evidence from the Birthweight Differences of Chinese Twins," Working Papers 1008, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Tanja A. Börzel & Digdem Soyaltin, 2012. "Europeanization in Turkey - Stretching a Concept to its Limits?," KFG Working Papers p0036, Free University Berlin.
- Diagne, Mame Fatou & Ringold, Dena & Zaidi, Salman, 2012. "Governance and public service delivery in Europe and Central Asia : unofficial payments, utilization and satisfaction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5994, The World Bank.
- Marek Dabrowski & Svitlana Taran, 2012. "Is Free Trade with the EU Good for Ukraine?," CASE Network E-briefs 06, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Shahin Vallée, 2012. "The internationalisation path of the renminbi," Working Papers 715, Bruegel.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00677171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dennis Best & Ellina Levina, 2012. "Facing China's Coal Future: Prospects and Challenges for Carbon Capture and Storage," IEA Energy Papers 2012/5, OECD Publishing.
- Bidani, Benu & Fatou Diagne, Mame & Zaidi, Salman, 2012. "Subjective perceptions of the impact of the global economic crisis in Europe and Central Asia : the household perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5995, The World Bank.
- Yiping Huang & Kunyu Tao, 2011. "Causes of and Remedies for the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s External Imbalances : The Role of Factor Market Distortion," Finance Working Papers 23257, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yiping Huang & Kunyu Tao, 2011. "Causes of and Remedies for the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s External Imbalances : The Role of Factor Market Distortion," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23257, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Selin Özyurt & Timo Mitze, 2012. "The Spatial Dimension of Trade- and FDI-driven Productivity Growth in Chinese Provinces – A Global Cointegration Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0308, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Giles, John & Park, Albert & Cai, Fang & Du, Yang, 2012. "Weathering a storm : survey-based perspectives on employment in China in the aftermath of the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5984, The World Bank.
- Ralph De Haas & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Elena Loukoianova & Alexander Pivovarsky, 2012. "Foreign Banks and the Vienna Initiative: Turning Sinners into Saints?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 62, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Yuqing Xing, 2011. "Processing Trade, Exchange Rates, and the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s Bilateral Trade Balances," Trade Working Papers 23266, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ying Fan, 2011. "Services Policy Reform in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China : Before and After the Global Financial Crisis," Finance Working Papers 23232, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.