Weathering a storm : survey-based perspectives on employment in China in the aftermath of the global financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2013.
"How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 31-50.
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How did the great recession affect different types of workers ? evidence from 17 middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5636, The World Bank.
- Richard Pomfret, 2012. "The Post-2007 Crises and Europe's Place in the Global Economy," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 439, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Population Policies; Labor Standards; Tertiary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2012-03-21 (China)
- NEP-LAB-2012-03-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-03-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .