The relationship between elderly employment and youth employment: evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan & David A. Wise, 2009. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 14647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux, 2001.
"Can Falling Supply Explain the Rising Return to College for Younger Men? A Cohort-Based Analysis,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 705-746.
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux, 2000. "Can Falling Supply Explain the Rising Return to College for Younger Men? A Cohort-Based Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Kalwij, Adriaan & Zaidi, Asghar, 2004.
"The myth of worksharing,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 293-313, June.
- Arie Kapteyn, 2000. "The Myth of Worksharing," Economics Series Working Papers 32, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Kalwij, Adriaan & Zaidi, Asghar, 2000. "The Myth of Worksharing," IZA Discussion Papers 188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kapteyn, A. & Kalwij, A. & Zaidi, A., 2000. "The Myth of Worksharing," Economics Series Working Papers 9932, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kapteyn, A. & Kalwij, A.S. & Zaidi, M.A., 2000. "The Myth of Worksharing," Discussion Paper 2000-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Arie Kapteyn & Klaas de Vos, 2009.
"Early retirement and employment of the young,"
200948, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Adrian Kalwij & Arie Kapteyn & Klaas de Vos, 2009. "Early Retirement and Employment of the Young," Working Papers 679, RAND Corporation.
- Hebbink, G. E., 1993. "Production factor substitution and employment by age group," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 217-224, July.
- Tom Walker, 2007. "Why economists dislike a lump of labor," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 65(3), pages 279-291. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayako Kondo, 2016.
"Effects of increased elderly employment on other workers’ employment and elderly’s earnings in Japan,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Ayako Kondo, 2016. "Effects of increased elderly employment on other workers’ employment and elderly’s earnings in Japan," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-23, December.
- René Böheim, 2014. "The effect of early retirement schemes on youth employment," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-70, June.
- Waikei R Lam & Xiaoguang Liu & Alfred Schipke, 2015. "China’s Labor Market in the “New Normal”," IMF Working Papers 15/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич, "undated".
"Рациональность & Иррациональность: Эволюция Смыслов
[Rationality & Irrationality: Evolution of the Senses]," Working papers a:pru175:ye:2017:1, Institute of Economics.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017:i:33:p:117-140 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRetirement Reform; Elderly Employment; Youth Employment;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-03-21 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-03-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-03-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.