Causes of and Remedies for the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s External Imbalances : The Role of Factor Market Distortion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yiping Huang & Kunyu Tao, 2011. "Causes of and Remedies for the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s External Imbalances : The Role of Factor Market Distortion," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23257, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leo de Haan & Hubert Schokker & Anastassia Tcherneva, 2008.
"What Do Current Account Reversals in OECD Countries Tell Us About the US Case?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 286-311, February.
- Leo de Haan & Hubert Schokker & Anastassia Tcherneva, 2006. "What do current account reversals in OECD countries tell us about the US case?," DNB Working Papers 111, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & Rebillard, Cyril, 2013.
"Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing on Commodity Exporters: Results from Conditional Forecast in a GVAR Model,"
65457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Gauvin & C. Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," Working papers 562, Banque de France.
- Ludovic Gauvin & Cyril Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Philip Levy, 2011.
"The United States and the PRC : Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23208, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Philip Levy, 2011. "The United States and the PRC : Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy," Governance Working Papers 23208, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Levy, Philip, 2011. "The United States and the PRC: Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy," ADBI Working Papers 328, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- M. Albert & C. Jude & C. Rebillard, 2015. "The Long Landing Scenario: Rebalancing from Overinvestment and Excessive Credit Growth. Implications for Potential Growth in China," Working papers 572, Banque de France.
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Pula, Gabor & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2013. "China's economic growth and rebalancing," Occasional Paper Series 142, European Central Bank.
- Antonia Reinecke & Hans-Jörg Schmerer & Carsten A. Holz & Frederik Kunze & Torsten Windels & Horst Löchel & Markus Taube, 2016. "Chinas Wachstumsmodell in Schwierigkeiten: Wie groß ist das Risiko für die Weltkonjunktur?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 69(07), pages 05-20, April.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal Imbalances; PRC; Factor Market Distortion; current account surpluses; asymmetric market liberalization;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:23257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .