The United States and the PRC : Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Levy, Philip, 2011. "The United States and the PRC: Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy," ADBI Working Papers 328, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Philip Levy, 2011. "The United States and the PRC : Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy," Governance Working Papers 23208, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Gisela Rua, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Global Rebalancing," Finance Working Papers 23258, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yiping Huang & Kunyu Tao, 2011.
"Causes of and Remedies for the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s External Imbalances : The Role of Factor Market Distortion,"
Finance Working Papers
23257, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yiping Huang & Kunyu Tao, 2011. "Causes of and Remedies for the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s External Imbalances : The Role of Factor Market Distortion," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23257, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ray C. Fair, 2010. "Estimated Macroeconomic Effects of a Chinese Yuan Appreciation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1755, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- María Jesús Herrerias & Vicente Orts, 2010. "Is the Export-led Growth Hypothesis Enough to Account for China's Growth?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(s1), pages 34-51.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2011. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2011," Policy Briefs PB11-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ray C Fair, 2010. "Estimated Macroeconomic Effects of a Chinese Yuan Appreciation," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 233-243, October.
- Qingyuan Du & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "A Sexually Unbalanced Model of Current Account Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 16000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Komoto, Ginalyn, 2010. "Investigating the Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Transpacific Rebalancing," ADBI Working Papers 247, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsThe United States and the PRC; Macroeconomic Imbalances; Economic Diplomacy; bilateral relations;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:23208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .