Tenure, Divesity, and commitment - community participation for urban service provision
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Somik Lall & Uwe Deichmann & Mattias KA Lundberg & Nazmul Chaudhury, 2004. "Tenure, Diversity and Commitment: Community Participation for Urban Service Provision," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 1-26.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Philip I. Levy, 2002.
"Untitled: A Study of Formal and Informal Property Rights in Urban Ecuador,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 986-1019, October.
- Lanjouw, J.O. & Levy, P.I., 1998. "Untitled: A Study of Formal and Informal Property Rights in Urban Ecuador," Papers 788, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Philip I. Levy, 1998. "Untitled: A Study of Formal and Informal Property Rights in Urban Ecuador," Working Papers 788, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2002.
"Inequality and group participation: theory and evidence from rural Tanzania,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 235-273.
- Eliana La Ferrara, "undated". "Inequality and Group Participation: Theory and Evidence from Rural Tanzania," Working Papers 161, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Eliana La Ferrara, 2000. "Inequality and Group Participation: Theory and Evidence from Rural Tanzania," Development Working Papers 138, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2000. "Inequality And Group Participation: Theory And Evidence From Rural Tanzania," CEPR Discussion Papers 2433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baland, J-M & Platteau, J-P, 1997. "Wealth Inequality and Efficiency in the Commons," Papers 193, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1985. "Urban squatting and community organization in developing countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 69-92, June.
- Angus Deaton & Salman Zaidi, 2002.
"Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates for Welfare Analysis,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 14101.
- Deaton, A. & Zaidi, S., 1999. "Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates for Welfare Analysis," Papers 192, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Salman Zaidi, 1999. "Guidelines for Constructing Consumption Aggregates For Welfare Analysis," Working Papers 217, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Baland, J.M. & Platteau, J.P., 1994. "Does Hiterogeneity Hinder Collective Action," Papers 146, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 1996. "Crossing the great divide: Coproduction, synergy, and development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1073-1087, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias K. A. & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2004. "Location and welfare in cities: impacts of policy interventions on the urban poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3318, The World Bank.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik V., 2007. "Citizen Feedback and Delivery of Urban Services," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 649-662, April.
- Degent, Abebaw & Maru, Ayenew, 2005. "Demand for improve solid waste services in Jimma Town, Ethiopia: Evidence from household survey Data," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 14(2).
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity Development and Empowerment; Housing&Human Habitats; Social Capital; Decentralization; Health Economics&Finance; Governance Indicators; Housing&Human Habitats; Community Development and Empowerment; Social Capital; Health Economics&Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .