Advertising strategies in a franchise system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Dipak Jain, 1992. "A Dynamic Model of Channel Member Strategies for Marketing Expenditures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 168-188.
- Rajiv Lal, 1990. "Improving Channel Coordination Through Franchising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 299-318.
- Norton, Seth W, 1988. "An Empirical Look at Franchising as an Organizational Form," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 197-218, April.
- Preyas S. Desai, 1997. "Advertising Fee in Business-Format Franchising," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(10), pages 1401-1419, October.
- Rubin, Paul H, 1978. "The Theory of the Firm and the Structure of the Franchise Contract," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 223-233, April.
- Gary M. Erickson, 1992. "Empirical Analysis of Closed-Loop Duopoly Advertising Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(12), pages 1732-1749, December.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges, 2003. "Retail promotions with negative brand image effects: Is cooperation possible?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 395-405, October.
- Mathewson, G Frank & Winter, Ralph A, 1985. "The Economics of Franchise Contracts," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 503-526, October.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185-185.
- Wujin Chu & Preyas S. Desai, 1995. "Channel Coordination Mechanisms for Customer Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 343-359.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuxiao Lu & Guowei Liu & Jianxiong Zhang & Wansheng Tang, 2016. "Benefits of partial myopia in a durable product supply chain considering pricing and advertising," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(10), pages 1309-1324, October.
- Xing, Dahai & Liu, Tieming, 2012. "Sales effort free riding and coordination with price match and channel rebate," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 264-271.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon P., 2017. "An integrative framework of cooperative advertising: Should manufacturers continuously support retailer advertising?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 67-73.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon Pierre & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Strategic interactions in traditional franchise systems: Are franchisors always better off?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 526-537, September.
- Aust, Gerhard & Buscher, Udo, 2014. "Cooperative advertising models in supply chain management: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 1-14.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219622014400045 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ehu:cuader:24429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jana Vaškovičová, 2010. "Franchise fees in practice," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(1).
- Zhang, Juan & Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin, 2013. "Supply chain coordination through cooperative advertising with reference price effect," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 345-353.
- Jørgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges, 2014. "A survey of game-theoretic models of cooperative advertising," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 1-14.
- Karray, Salma & Sigué, Simon Pierre, 2015. "A game-theoretic model for co-promotions: Choosing a complementary versus an independent product ally," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 84-100.
- Odile Chanut & Gilles Paché, 2011. "Logistical " mutualization " in contractual networks: can the experience of the food retailing industry be reproduced?," Post-Print hal-01766899, HAL.
- Huang, Jian & Leng, Mingming & Liang, Liping, 2012. "Recent developments in dynamic advertising research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 591-609.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9889-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:2:p:635-652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Zhang & Qinglong Gou & Susan Li & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "Cooperative Advertising with Accrual Rate in a Dynamic Supply Chain," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 112-130, March.
- Liu, Guowei & Zhang, Jianxiong & Tang, Wansheng, 2015. "Strategic transfer pricing in a marketing–operations interface with quality level and advertising dependent goodwill," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory Marketing Franchising Cooperative advertising Horizontal cooperation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:198:y:2009:i:2:p:655-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.