The value of information in a capacitated closed loop supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mostard, Julien & Teunter, Ruud, 2006. "The newsboy problem with resalable returns: A single period model and case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Bourland, Karla E. & Powell, Stephen G. & Pyke, David F., 1996. "Exploiting timely demand information to reduce inventories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 239-253, July.
- L. Beril Toktay & Lawrence M. Wein & Stefanos A. Zenios, 2000. "Inventory Management of Remanufacturable Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1412-1426, November.
- Ketzenberg, Michael E. & Rosenzweig, Eve D. & Marucheck, Ann E. & Metters, Richard D., 2007. "A framework for the value of information in inventory replenishment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1230-1250, November.
- Kamran Moinzadeh, 2002. "A Multi-Echelon Inventory System with Information Exchange," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(3), pages 414-426, March.
- Steven Nahmias & Stephen A. Smith, 1994. "Optimizing Inventory Levels in a Two-Echelon Retailer System with Partial Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 582-596, May.
- Srinagesh Gavirneni & Roman Kapuscinski & Sridhar Tayur, 1999. "Value of Information in Capacitated Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 16-24, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nowak, Thomas & Hofer, Vera, 2014. "On stabilizing volatile product returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 701-708.
- He, Yuanjie, 2015. "Acquisition pricing and remanufacturing decisions in a closed-loop supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 48-60.
- Manoj Kumar Paras & Daniel Ekwall & Rudrajeet Pal & Antonela Curteza & Yan Chen & Lichuan Wang, 2018. "An Exploratory Study of Swedish Charities to Develop a Model for the Reuse-Based Clothing Value Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Choi, Tsan-Ming & Sethi, Suresh, 2010. "Innovative quick response programs: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 1-12, September.
- Gayon, Jean-Philippe & Vercraene, Samuel & Flapper, Simme Douwe P., 2017. "Optimal control of a production-inventory system with product returns and two disposal options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 262(2), pages 499-508.
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Ondemir, Onder & Gupta, Surendra M., 2014. "A multi-criteria decision making model for advanced repair-to-order and disassembly-to-order system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 408-419.
- Junhai Ma & Hao Ren & Miao Yu & Meihong Zhu, 2018. "Research on the Complexity and Chaos Control about a Closed-Loop Supply Chain with Dual-Channel Recycling and Uncertain Consumer Perception," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-13, January.
- De Giovanni, Pietro & Zaccour, Georges, 2014. "A two-period game of a closed-loop supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(1), pages 22-40.
- Tianji Yang & Chao Fu & Xinbao Liu & Jun Pei & Lin Liu & Panos M. Pardalos, 2018. "Closed-loop supply chain inventory management with recovery information of reusable containers," Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 266-292, January.
- Chen, Jing, 2011. "The impact of sharing customer returns information in a supply chain with and without a buyback policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 478-488, September.
- Ponte, Borja & Naim, Mohamed M. & Syntetos, Aris A., 2019. "The value of regulating returns for enhancing the dynamic behaviour of hybrid manufacturing-remanufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 629-645.
- Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M. & Gavirneni, Srinagesh, 2015. "The impact of information sharing, random yield, correlation, and lead times in closed loop supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 827-836.
More about this item
KeywordsValue of information Closed loop supply chains Reverse logistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:198:y:2009:i:2:p:491-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.