Heuristic methods for the sectoring arc routing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bodin, Lawrence & Levy, Laurence, 1991. "The arc partitioning problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 393-401, August.
- Bozkaya, Burcin & Erkut, Erhan & Laporte, Gilbert, 2003. "A tabu search heuristic and adaptive memory procedure for political districting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 12-26, January.
- Andris A. Zoltners & Prabhakant Sinha, 1983. "Sales Territory Alignment: A Review and Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1237-1256, November.
- Labelle, A. & Langevin, A. & Campbell, J. F., 2002. "Sector design for snow removal and disposal in urban areas," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 183-202, September.
- Mourao, Maria Candida & Amado, Ligia, 2005. "Heuristic method for a mixed capacitated arc routing problem: A refuse collection application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 139-153, January.
- Sidney W. Hess & Stuart A. Samuels, 1971. "Experiences with a Sales Districting Model: Criteria and Implementation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4-Part-II), pages 41-54, December.
- Andreas Drexl & Knut Haase, 1999. "Fast Approximation Methods for Sales Force Deployment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1307-1323, October.
- Ulusoy, Gunduz, 1985. "The fleet size and mix problem for capacitated arc routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 329-337, December.
- Philippe Lacomme & Christian Prins & Wahiba Ramdane-Cherif, 2004. "Competitive Memetic Algorithms for Arc Routing Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 159-185, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kasaei, Maziar & Salman, F. Sibel, 2016. "Arc routing problems to restore connectivity of a road network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 177-206.
- Fung, Richard Y.K. & Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin, 2013. "A memetic algorithm for the open capacitated arc routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 53-67.
- Constantino, Miguel & Gouveia, Luís & Mourão, Maria Cândida & Nunes, Ana Catarina, 2015. "The mixed capacitated arc routing problem with non-overlapping routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 445-456.
- Geroliminis, Nikolas & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2011. "A hybrid hypercube - Genetic algorithm approach for deploying many emergency response mobile units in an urban network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 287-300, April.
- Gopalan, Ram, 2014. "The Aircraft Maintenance Base Location Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 634-642.
- Cortinhal, Maria João & Mourão, Maria Cândida & Nunes, Ana Catarina, 2016. "Local search heuristics for sectoring routing in a household waste collection context," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 68-79.
More about this item
KeywordsRouting Heuristics Districting Capacitated arc routing problem Mixed graph;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:196:y:2009:i:3:p:856-868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.