Transportation planning in freight forwarding companies: Tabu search algorithm for the integrated operational transportation planning problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brandao, Jose, 2006. "A new tabu search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 540-555, September.
- Chu, Ching-Wu, 2005. "A heuristic algorithm for the truckload and less-than-truckload problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 657-667, September.
- Nanry, William P. & Wesley Barnes, J., 2000. "Solving the pickup and delivery problem with time windows using reactive tabu search," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-121, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziebuhr, Mario & Kopfer, Herbert, 2016. "Solving an integrated operational transportation planning problem with forwarding limitations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 149-166.
- Li, Yuan & Chen, Haoxun & Prins, Christian, 2016. "Adaptive large neighborhood search for the pickup and delivery problem with time windows, profits, and reserved requests," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 27-38.
- Meuffels, W.J.M. & Fleuren, H.A. & Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & van Dam, E.R., 2009.
"Enriching the Tactical Network Design of Express Service Carriers with Fleet Scheduling Characteristics,"
2009-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & van Dam, E.R. & Fleuren, H.A. & Meuffels, W.J.M., 2010. "Enriching the tactical network design of express service carriers with fleet scheduling characteristics," Other publications TiSEM cb2ec772-a8ad-4884-871b-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stenger, Andreas & Schneider, Michael & Schwind, Michael & Vigo, Daniele, 2012. "Location routing for small package shippers with subcontracting options," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 702-712.
- Wang, Xin & Kopfer, Herbert & Gendreau, Michel, 2014. "Operational transportation planning of freight forwarding companies in horizontal coalitions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1133-1141.
- Meuffels, W.J.M., 2015. "The design of road and air networks for express service providers," Other publications TiSEM d3266cb8-bc55-41be-adc7-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Saeed, Naima, 2013. "Cooperation among freight forwarders: Mode choice and intermodal freight transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 77-86.
- Gahm, Christian & Brabänder, Christian & Tuma, Axel, 2017. "Vehicle routing with private fleet, multiple common carriers offering volume discounts, and rental options," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 192-216.
- Margaretha Gansterer & Richard F. Hartl, 2016. "Request evaluation strategies for carriers in auction-based collaborations," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(1), pages 3-23, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight forwarder Private fleet Subcontraction Tabu search Operational planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:197:y:2009:i:2:p:741-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.