A vehicle routing problem with multiple overlapped batches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toth, Paolo & Vigo, Daniele, 1999. "A heuristic algorithm for the symmetric and asymmetric vehicle routing problems with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 528-543, March.
- Ropke, Stefan & Pisinger, David, 2006. "A unified heuristic for a large class of Vehicle Routing Problems with Backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 750-775, June.
- Hong, Sung-Chul & Park, Yang-Byung, 1999. "A heuristic for bi-objective vehicle routing with time window constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 249-258, September.
- Potvin, Jean-Yves & Rousseau, Jean-Marc, 1993. "A parallel route building algorithm for the vehicle routing and scheduling problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 331-340, May.
- SALEHIPOUR, Amir & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & GOOS, Peter & BRÄYSY, Olli, 2008. "An efficient GRASP+VND metaheuristic for the traveling repairman problem," Working Papers 2008008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Brandao, Jose, 2006. "A new tabu search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 540-555, September.
- Zhong, Yingjie & Cole, Michael H., 2005. "A vehicle routing problem with backhauls and time windows: a guided local search solution," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 131-144, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:opmare:v:10:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12063-017-0125-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lai, David S.W. & Caliskan Demirag, Ozgun & Leung, Janny M.Y., 2016. "A tabu search heuristic for the heterogeneous vehicle routing problem on a multigraph," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 32-52.
- Stefan Bock, 2016. "Finding optimal tour schedules on transportation paths under extended time window constraints," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 527-546, October.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle routing; Multiple batches; Backhauls; Latency cost; Tabu search;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:61:y:2014:i:c:p:40-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.