An efficient GRASP+VND metaheuristic for the traveling repairman problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Nucamendi-Guillén & Iris Martínez-Salazar & Francisco Angel-Bello & J Marcos Moreno-Vega, 2016. "A mixed integer formulation and an efficient metaheuristic procedure for the k-Travelling Repairmen Problem," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(8), pages 1121-1134, August.
- Juan Rivera & H. Afsar & Christian Prins, 2015. "A multistart iterated local search for the multitrip cumulative capacitated vehicle routing problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 159-187, May.
- Rivera, Juan Carlos & Murat Afsar, H. & Prins, Christian, 2016. "Mathematical formulations and exact algorithm for the multitrip cumulative capacitated single-vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 93-104.
- Yu, Mingzhu & Qi, Xiangtong, 2014. "A vehicle routing problem with multiple overlapped batches," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 40-55.
- Zhang, Zizhen & Qin, Hu & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew, 2012. "The single vehicle routing problem with toll-by-weight scheme: A branch-and-bound approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 295-304.
More about this item
KeywordsTraveling repairman problem; Minimum latency problem; Variable neighborhood descent; GRASP;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2008008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.