Comparing backhauling strategies in vehicle routing using Ant Colony Optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhong, Yingjie & Cole, Michael H., 2005. "A vehicle routing problem with backhauls and time windows: a guided local search solution," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 131-144, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elnaz Miandoabchi & Reza Farahani & W. Szeto, 2012. "Bi-objective bimodal urban road network design using hybrid metaheuristics," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(4), pages 583-621, December.
- Lahyani, Rahma & Khemakhem, Mahdi & Semet, Frédéric, 2015. "Rich vehicle routing problems: From a taxonomy to a definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 1-14.
- Santos, Luís & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John R., 2010. "An improved ant colony optimization based algorithm for the capacitated arc routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 246-266, February.
- Liu, Ran & Xie, Xiaolan & Augusto, Vincent & Rodriguez, Carlos, 2013. "Heuristic algorithms for a vehicle routing problem with simultaneous delivery and pickup and time windows in home health care," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 475-486.
- Pureza, Vitória & Morabito, Reinaldo & Reimann, Marc, 2012. "Vehicle routing with multiple deliverymen: Modeling and heuristic approaches for the VRPTW," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 636-647.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle Routing Problems; backhauling strategies; Ant Colony Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:14:y:2006:i:2:p:105-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.