Local air pollutant emission reduction and ancillary carbon benefits of SO2 control policies: Application of AIM/CGE model to China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ping Hua, 2007. "Real exchange rate and manufacturing employment in China," Post-Print hal-00159151, HAL.
- Wang, Yan & Yao, Yudong, 2003. "Sources of China's economic growth 1952-1999: incorporating human capital accumulation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 32-52.
- Yan Xu & Toshihiko Masui, 2008. "Assessing the impacts of an oil products tax in China using a computable general equilibrium model," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 9(2), pages 81-105, June.
- Masui, Toshihiko, 2005. "Policy evaluations under environmental constraints using a computable general equilibrium model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(3), pages 843-855, November.
- Hua, Ping, 2007. "Real exchange rate and manufacturing employment in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 335-353.
- Toshihiko Masui, Tatsuya Hanaoka, Saeko Hikita, and Mikiko Kainuma, 2006. "Assessment of CO2 Reductions and Economic Impacts Considering Energy-Saving Investments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 175-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Lining & Patel, Pralit L. & Yu, Sha & Liu, Bo & McLeod, Jeff & Clarke, Leon E. & Chen, Wenying, 2016. "Win–Win strategies to promote air pollutant control policies and non-fossil energy target regulation in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 244-253.
- Guo, Zhengquan & Zhang, Xingping & Zheng, Yuhua & Rao, Rao, 2014. "Exploring the impacts of a carbon tax on the Chinese economy using a CGE model with a detailed disaggregation of energy sectors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 455-462.
- Nam, Kyung-Min & Waugh, Caleb J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M. & Karplus, Valerie J., 2014. "Synergy between pollution and carbon emissions control: Comparing China and the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 186-201.
- Thepkhun, Panida & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Shrestha, Ram M., 2013. "Thailand's Low-Carbon Scenario 2050: The AIM/CGE analyses of CO2 mitigation measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 561-572.
- Haijun Zhao & Weichun Ma & Hongjia Dong & Ping Jiang, 2017. "Analysis of Co-Effects on Air Pollutants and CO 2 Emissions Generated by End-of-Pipe Measures of Pollution Control in China’s Coal-Fired Power Plants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, March.
- Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Yu, Xueying & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Bin, 2016.
"Emissions trading and abatement cost savings: An estimation of China's thermal power industry,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1005-1017.
- Ke Wang & Xian Zhang & Xueying Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Bin Wang, 2016. "Emissions trading and abatement cost savings: An estimation of China's thermal power industry," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 95, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Yu, Fanxian & Chen, Jining & Sun, Fu & Zeng, Siyu & Wang, Can, 2011. "Trend of technology innovation in China's coal-fired electricity industry under resource and environmental constraints," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1586-1599, March.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:252:y:2013:i:c:p:44-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bao, Qin & Tang, Ling & Zhang, ZhongXiang & Wang, Shouyang, 2013.
"Impacts of border carbon adjustments on China's sectoral emissions: Simulations with a dynamic computable general equilibrium model,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 77-94.
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & ZhongXiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2011. "Impacts of Border Carbon Adjustments on China’s Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2011.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & Zhongxiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2012. "Impacts of Border Carbon Adjustments on China's Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," CCEP Working Papers 1202, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bowen Xiao & Dongxiao Niu & Xiaodan Guo & Xiaomin Xu, 2015. "The Impacts of Environmental Tax in China: A Dynamic Recursive Multi-Sector CGE Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-28, July.
- Bao, Qin & Tang, Ling & Zhang, ZhingXiang & Qiao, Han & Wang, Shouyang, 2012. "Impact of Border Carbon Adjustments on China’s Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibirum Model," Working Papers 249391, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Mahmood, Arshad & Marpaung, Charles O.P., 2014. "Carbon pricing and energy efficiency improvement -- why to miss the interaction for developing economies? An illustrative CGE based application to the Pakistan case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 87-103.
- Dai, Hancheng & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujimori, Shinichiro, 2011. "Assessment of China's climate commitment and non-fossil energy plan towards 2020 using hybrid AIM/CGE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2875-2887, May.
- Wen, Zongguo & Chen, Min & Meng, Fanxin, 2015. "Evaluation of energy saving potential in China's cement industry using the Asian-Pacific Integrated Model and the technology promotion policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-237.
- Hong-Mei Deng & Qiao-Mei Liang, 2017. "Assessing the synergistic reduction effects of different energy environmental taxes: the case of China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 85(2), pages 811-827, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment Computable general equilibrium model Ancillary carbon benefits SO2 China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:198:y:2009:i:1:p:315-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.