A hybrid genetic algorithm for multiobjective problems with activity analysis-based local search
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarja Joro & Pekka Korhonen & Jyrki Wallenius, 1998. "Structural Comparison of Data Envelopment Analysis and Multiple Objective Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 962-970, July.
- Li, Xiao-Bai & Reeves, Gary R., 1999. "A multiple criteria approach to data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 507-517, June.
- Runar Brännlund & Yangho Chung & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1998. "Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 345-356, October.
- Merja Halme & Tarja Joro & Pekka Korhonen & Seppo Salo & Jyrki Wallenius, 1999. "A Value Efficiency Approach to Incorporating Preference Information in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Soloveitchik, David & Ben-Aderet, Nissim & Grinman, Mira & Lotov, Alexander, 2002. "Multiobjective optimization and marginal pollution abatement cost in the electricity sector - An Israeli case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 571-583, August.
- Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 2002. "Two Perspectives on DEA: Unveiling the Link between CCR and Shephard," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 41-47, January.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Rolf Fare & Shawna Grosskopf & Gerald Whittaker, 2004. "On Value Efficiency and Data Envelopment Analysis," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 81-88, January.
- Pekka Korhonen & Mikko Syrjänen, 2004. "Resource Allocation Based on Efficiency Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1134-1144, August.
- Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Tanino, T., 2004. "A generalized model for data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 87-105, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Rung-Chuan & Sir, Mustafa Y. & Pasupathy, Kalyan S., 2013. "Multi-objective simulation optimization using data envelopment analysis and genetic algorithm: Specific application to determining optimal resource levels in surgical services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 881-892.
- Glavan, Matjaž & Miličić, Vesna & Pintar, Marina, 2013. "Finding options to improve catchment water quality—Lessons learned from historical land use situations in a Mediterranean catchment in Slovenia," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 261, pages 58-73.
- Whittaker, Gerald & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Barnhart, Bradley & Bostian, Moriah & Mueller-Warrant, George & Griffith, Stephen, 2017. "Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy using bilevel evolutionary optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 15-27.
- Long, Jiancheng & Szeto, W.Y. & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2014. "A bi-objective turning restriction design problem in urban road networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 426-439.
- Valcu, Adriana Mihaela, 2013. "Agricultural nonpoint source pollution and water quality trading: empirical analysis under imperfect cost information and measurement error," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004451, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity analysis Data envelopment analysis Genetic algorithms Multiple criteria analysis Parallel computing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:1:p:195-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.