Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Li, Sung-Ko, 1992. " Linear Programming Models for Firm and Industry Performance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 599-608.
- Runar Brännlund & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1995. "Environmental regulation and profitability: An application to Swedish pulp and paper mills," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 23-36, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- Lozano, S. & Villa, G. & Brännlund, R., 2009. "Centralised reallocation of emission permits using DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 752-760, March.
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Arno Van Der Vlist, 2008. "Non‐Parametric Modelling of CO2 Emission Quota," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 487-497, September.
- Breen, James P., 2008. "Simulating a Market for Tradable Greenhouse Gas Emissions Permits amongst Irish Farmers," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36770, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:10:d:10.1057_jors.2009.106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nielsen, Rasmus, 2012. "Introducing individual transferable quotas on nitrogen in Danish fresh water aquaculture: Production and profitability gains," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 83-90.
- Hoen, Hans Fredrik & Eid, Tron & Okseter, Petter, 2006. "Efficiency gains of cooperation between properties under varying target levels of old forest area coverage," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 135-148, March.
- Ángel M. Prieto & José L. Zofío, 2004. "Stock splits: Modelización de la gestión ambiental preventiva mediante estándares," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(1), pages 43-66, January.
- Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Yu, Xueying & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Bin, 2016.
"Emissions trading and abatement cost savings: An estimation of China's thermal power industry,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1005-1017.
- Ke Wang & Xian Zhang & Xueying Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Bin Wang, 2016. "Emissions trading and abatement cost savings: An estimation of China's thermal power industry," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 95, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Shawna Grosskopf & Kathy Hayes & Lori Taylor & William Weber, 2015. "Centralized or decentralized control of school resources? A network model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 139-150, April.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2008. "A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Troels Kristensen & Peter Bogetoft & Kjeld Pedersen, 2010. "Potential gains from hospital mergers in Denmark," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 334-345, December.
- Zofio, Jose L. & Prieto, Angel M., 2001. "Environmental efficiency and regulatory standards: the case of CO2 emissions from OECD industries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 63-83, January.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude, 2003. "Technical efficiency and CO2 abatement policies in the Dutch glasshouse industry," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 99-108, March.
- Pascoe, Sean & Tingley, Diana, 2006. "Economic capacity estimation in fisheries: A non-parametric ray approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 124-138, May.
- Kenneth Løvold Rødseth, 2017. "Environmental regulations and allocative efficiency: application to coal-to-gas substitution in the U.S. electricity sector," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Whittaker, Gerald & Confesor Jr., Remegio & Griffith, Stephen M. & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Steiner, Jeffrey J. & Mueller-Warrant, George W. & Banowetz, Gary M., 2009. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for multiobjective problems with activity analysis-based local search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 195-203, February.
- Song, Malin & An, Qingxian & Zhang, Wei & Wang, Zeya & Wu, Jie, 2012. "Environmental efficiency evaluation based on data envelopment analysis: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4465-4469.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka,, Carl A., 2013. "Tradable permits and unrealized gains from trade," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 416-424.
- Cattaneo, Andrea, 2001. "Environmental Quality Incentives Program: Why Are So Many Contracts Being Cancelled?," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20597, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsemissions trading; environmental regulations; pulp and paper; profit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:12:y:1998:i:3:p:345-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.