Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy using bilevel evolutionary optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. S. Rabotyagov & C. L. Kling & P. W. Gassman & N. N. Rabalais & R. E. Turner, 2014. "The Economics of Dead Zones: Causes, Impacts, Policy Challenges, and a Model of the Gulf of Mexico Hypoxic Zone," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 58-79, January.
- John Helming, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Post-Print hal-01200911, HAL.
- Liu, Ruimin & Zhang, Peipei & Wang, Xiujuan & Chen, Yaxin & Shen, Zhenyao, 2013. "Assessment of effects of best management practices on agricultural non-point source pollution in Xiangxi River watershed," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 9-18.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2010.
"Integrated regulation of nonpoint pollution: Combining managerial controls and economic instruments under multiple environmental targets,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 24-33, November.
- Ashar Aftab & Giovanni Baiocchi & Nick Hanley, 2009. "Integrated Regulation of Nonpoint Pollution: Combining Managerial Controls and Economic Instruments under Multiple Environmental Targets," Working Papers 2009_03, Durham University Business School.
- Marco Di Zio & Mauro Scanu & Lucia Coppola & Orietta Luzi & Alessandra Ponti, 2004. "Bayesian networks for imputation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(2), pages 309-322, May.
- Christine N. Kohnen & Jerome P. Reiter, 2009. "Multiple imputation for combining confidential data owned by two agencies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(2), pages 511-528, April.
- Liang Liang & Zhao-Qiong Li & Wade Cook & Joe Zhu, 2011. "Data envelopment analysis efficiency in two-stage networks with feedback," IISE Transactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 309-322.
- Helming, John, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 49.
- Sergey S. Rabotyagov & Adriana M. Valcu & Catherine L. Kling, 2014.
"Reversing Property Rights: Practice-Based Approaches for Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint-source Water Pollution When Emissions Aggregate Nonlinearly,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(2), pages 397-419.
- Sergey Rabotyagov & Adriana Valcu-Lisman & Catherine L. Kling, 2012. "Reversing the Property Rights: Practice-Based Approaches for Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint-Source Water Pollution When Emissions Aggregate Nonlinearly," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp533, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Benoît Colson & Patrice Marcotte & Gilles Savard, 2007. "An overview of bilevel optimization," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 235-256, September.
- John Helming, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 49, pages 5-31.
- Wen-yuan Huang & Michael LeBlanc, 1994. "Market-Based Incentives for Addressing Non-Point Water Quality Problems: A Residual Nitrogen Tax Approach," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 16(3), pages 427-440.
- Erica Gaddis & Alexey Voinov & Ralf Seppelt & Donna Rizzo, 2014. "Spatial Optimization of Best Management Practices to Attain Water Quality Targets," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(6), pages 1485-1499, April.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Feinerman, Eli, 1995. "Regulation Of Nitrogen Pollution: Taxes Versus Quotas," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Philip W. Gassman & Manuel R. Reyes & Colleen H. Green & Jeffrey G. Arnold, 2007. "Soil and Water Assessment Tool: Historical Development, Applications, and Future Research Directions, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp443, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- James Shortle & Richard D. Horan, 2013. "Policy Instruments for Water Quality Protection," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 111-138, June.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Horan, Richard D. & Smith, Mark E., 1999. "Economics of Water Quality Protection from Nonpoint Sources: Theory and Practice," Agricultural Economics Reports 33913, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Renan-Ulrich Goetz & Hansjörg Schmid & Bernard Lehmann, 2006. "Determining the economic gains from regulation at the extensive and intensive margins," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Malik, Arun S., 1998. "Instrument Choice When Regulators and Firms Bargain," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 225-241, May.
- Cook, Wade D. & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe, 2010. "Measuring performance of two-stage network structures by DEA: A review and future perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 423-430, December.
- Whittaker, Gerald & Confesor Jr., Remegio & Griffith, Stephen M. & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Steiner, Jeffrey J. & Mueller-Warrant, George W. & Banowetz, Gary M., 2009. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for multiobjective problems with activity analysis-based local search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 195-203, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kropp, Ian & Nejadhashemi, A. Pouyan & Deb, Kalyanmoy & Abouali, Mohammad & Roy, Proteek C. & Adhikari, Umesh & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2019. "A multi-objective approach to water and nutrient efficiency for sustainable agricultural intensification," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 289-302.
More about this item
KeywordsBilevel optimization; DEA; SWAT; Multicriteria; Evolutionary algorithms; Decision support systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:66:y:2017:i:pa:p:15-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.