Data envelopment analysis efficiency in two-stage networks with feedback
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kao, Chiang, 2014. "Network data envelopment analysis: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 1-16.
- Thuzar Linn & Broos Maenhout, 2019. "The impact of environmental uncertainty on the performance of the rice supply chain in the Ayeyarwaddy Region, Myanmar," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Xianmei Wang & Hanhui Hu, 2017. "Sustainability in Chinese Higher Educational Institutions’ Social Science Research: A Performance Interface toward Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-18, October.
- Kao, Chiang, 2016. "Efficiency decomposition and aggregation in network data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 778-786.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013. "Data envelopment analysis 1978–2010: A citation-based literature survey," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-15.
- Maryam Nematizadeh & Alireza Amirteimoori & Sohrab Kordrostami, 2019. "Performance analysis of two-stage network processes with feedback flows and undesirable factors," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Science Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 3, pages 51-66.
- Ang, Sheng & Chen, Chien-Ming, 2016. "Pitfalls of decomposition weights in the additive multi-stage DEA model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 139-153.
- Chu, Junfei & Zhu, Joe, 2021. "Production scale-based two-stage network data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 294(1), pages 283-294.
- Xianmei Wang & Hanhui Hu, 2017. "Sustainable Evaluation of Social Science Research in Higher Education Institutions Based on Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Sarah J.-Sharahi & Kaveh Khalili-Damghani & Amir-Reza Abtahi & Alireza Rashidi Komijan, 2021. "A new network data envelopment analysis models to measure the efficiency of natural gas supply chain," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 1461-1486, September.
- Lartey, Theophilus & James, Gregory A. & Danso, Albert, 2021. "Interbank funding, bank risk exposure and performance in the UK: A three-stage network DEA approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Sungmin Park, 2015. "The R&D logic model: Does it really work? An empirical verification using successive binary logistic regression models," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 105(3), pages 1399-1439, December.
- Yu Shi & Anyu Yu & Huong Ngo Higgins & Joe Zhu, 2021. "Shared and unsplittable performance links in network DEA," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 303(1), pages 507-528, August.
- Meng, Fanyong & Xiong, Beibei, 2021. "Logical efficiency decomposition for general two-stage systems in view of cross efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 294(2), pages 622-632.
- Kao, Chiang, 2019. "Inefficiency identification for closed series production systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 275(2), pages 599-607.
- Sourour Ramzi, 2019. "Modeling the Education Supply Chain with Network DEA Model: The Case of Tunisia," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 17(3), pages 525-540, September.
- Whittaker, Gerald & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Barnhart, Bradley & Bostian, Moriah & Mueller-Warrant, George & Griffith, Stephen, 2017. "Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy using bilevel evolutionary optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 15-27.
- Li, Wanghong & Li, Zhepeng & Liang, Liang & Cook, Wade D., 2017. "Evaluation of ecological systems and the recycling of undesirable outputs: An efficiency study of regions in China," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 77-86.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:uiiexx:v:43:y:2011:i:5:p:309-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/uiie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/uiie .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.