Modeling the Education Supply Chain with Network DEA Model: The Case of Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Färe & Gerald Whittaker, 1995. "An Intermediate Input Model Of Dairy Production Using Complex Survey Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 201-213, May.
- Chien Wang & Ram Gopal & Stanley Zionts, 1997. "Use of Data Envelopment Analysis in assessing Information Technology impact on firm performance," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 191-213, October.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
- Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter, 2004. "DEA-like models for the efficiency evaluation of hierarchically structured units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 465-476, April.
- Liang Liang & Zhao-Qiong Li & Wade Cook & Joe Zhu, 2011. "Data envelopment analysis efficiency in two-stage networks with feedback," IISE Transactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 309-322.
- António AFONSO, & Mohamed AYADI, & Sourour RAMZI, 2013. "Assessing productivity performance of basic and secondary education in Tunisia: a Malmquist analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2001. "Investigating technical and scale efficiencies of Australian Universities through data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-80, March.
- Sourour Ramzi & Mohamed Ayadi, 2016. "Assessment of Universities Efficiency Using Data Envelopment Analysis: Weights Restrictions and Super-Efficiency Measure," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 5(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Celik, Orhan & Ecer, Alaattin, 2009. "Efficiency in accounting education: evidence from Turkish Universities," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 614-634.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013. "A survey of DEA applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 893-902.
- Lawrence M. Seiford & Joe Zhu, 1999. "Profitability and Marketability of the Top 55 U.S. Commercial Banks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1270-1288, September.
- Ahn, Taesik & Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W., 1988. "Some statistical and DEA evaluations of relative efficiencies of public and private institutions of higher learning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 259-269.
- Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan, 2008. "Efficiency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis: An application to non-life insurance companies in Taiwan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 418-429, February.
- Abbott, M. & Doucouliagos, C., 2003. "The efficiency of Australian universities: a data envelopment analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-97, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kao, Chiang, 2014. "Network data envelopment analysis: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 1-16.
- Sanjeet Singh & Prabhat Ranjan, 2018. "Efficiency analysis of non-homogeneous parallel sub-unit systems for the performance measurement of higher education," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 269(1), pages 641-666, October.
- Xianmei Wang & Hanhui Hu, 2017. "Sustainability in Chinese Higher Educational Institutions’ Social Science Research: A Performance Interface toward Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-18, October.
- Lu, Wen-Min & Liu, John S. & Kweh, Qian Long & Wang, Chung-Wei, 2016. "Exploring the benchmarks of the Taiwanese investment trust corporations: Management and investment efficiency perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 607-618.
- Chu, Junfei & Zhu, Joe, 2021. "Production scale-based two-stage network data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 294(1), pages 283-294.
- Dariush Akbarian, 2021. "Network DEA based on DEA-ratio," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Joseph Calhoun & Joshua Hall, 2013. "Data Envelopment Analysis of Relative Efficiencies of Public Institutions of Higher Learning," Working Papers 13-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Pinto, Claudio, 2019. "Model and measure the relative efficiency of a four-stage production process. An NDEA multiplier relational model under different systems of resource distribution preferences between sub-processes," MPRA Paper 92617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristof De Witte & Laura López-Torres, 2017.
"Efficiency in education: a review of literature and a way forward,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(4), pages 339-363, April.
- Kristof de Witte & Laura López-Torres, 2015. "Efficiency in Education. A Review of Literature and a Way Forward," Working Papers 1501, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Apr 2015.
- Lu, Wen-Min & Wang, Wei-Kang & Hung, Shiu-Wan & Lu, En-Tzu, 2012. "The effects of corporate governance on airline performance: Production and marketing efficiency perspectives," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 529-544.
- Cook, Wade D. & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe, 2010. "Measuring performance of two-stage network structures by DEA: A review and future perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 423-430, December.
- Julio Cesar Mosquera Gutierres & Rafael Coradi Leme & Rodrigo Luiz Mendes Mota & Paulo E. Steele Santos, 2021. "Regulatory efficiency decomposition for utilities’ parallel subsystems," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 331-347, March.
- Moncayo–Martínez, Luis A. & Ramírez–Nafarrate, Adrián & Hernández–Balderrama, María Guadalupe, 2020. "Evaluation of public HEI on teaching, research, and knowledge dissemination by Data Envelopment Analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Mohammad Amirkhan & Hosein Didehkhani & Kaveh Khalili-Damghani & Ashkan Hafezalkotob, 2018. "Measuring Performance of a Three-Stage Network Structure Using Data Envelopment Analysis and Nash Bargaining Game: A Supply Chain Application," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(05), pages 1429-1467, September.
- Pinto, Claudio, 2018. "Performances management when modelling internal structure," MPRA Paper 87923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lartey, Theophilus & James, Gregory A. & Danso, Albert, 2021. "Interbank funding, bank risk exposure and performance in the UK: A three-stage network DEA approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Lorenzo Castelli & Raffaele Pesenti & Walter Ukovich, 2010. "A classification of DEA models when the internal structure of the Decision Making Units is considered," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 207-235, January.
- Sotiros, Dimitris & Koronakos, Gregory & Despotis, Dimitris K., 2019. "Dominance at the divisional efficiencies level in network DEA: The case of two-stage processes," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 144-155.
- AGRELL, Per & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel, 2011. "Frontier-based performance analysis models for supply chain management; state of the art and research directions," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2011069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Matthias Klumpp & Dominic Loske, 2021. "Sustainability and Resilience Revisited: Impact of Information Technology Disruptions on Empirical Retail Logistics Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-20, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain; Education; DEA; Network DEA;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jqecon:v:17:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-018-0131-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.